Drunk Tactics

"Sasuke, you're drunk." (M/N) mumbled into my ear. His hands rested on my hips as we were dancing. Well, dancing is a bit of a stretch. I was moving my hips back and forth to the beat of the music as I pressed my body against (M/N), forcing him to move with me.

Also, I was in fact not drunk. Maybe just a bit tipsy. But I was aiming towards drinking my heart out. I was currently struggling with some issues, and I'd rather forget about it right now instead of confronting them. So here I was, with one of my best friends, totally not my secret crush ever since we were kids, at one of the clubs we often visited. I knew going alone probably wasn't a smart idea, so I invited (M/N).

"Not yet." I said. If (M/N) wasn't so close, he probably wouldn't have heard what I said. The music was blaring and with everyone singing along to the songs, it's hard to hear unless you're shouting.

"What do you mean 'not yet'?" He laughed.

"I can still think logically, the point is not to/" I stopped dancing and went to head back up to the bar. (M/N) quickly pulled me back to him.

"At least finish the song." He chuckled. I sighed, but went back to dancing nonetheless.

(M/N) had noticed Sasuke's weird behavior for the last couple of weeks. He hadn't brought it up yet, because he knew that if it became too big of a problem for him to handle by himself, Sasuke would come and talk to him. He thought he would talk to him tonight, but he seemed dead set on not wanting to remember tonight.

"Song's over. Drinks." I removed his hands from my waist and headed for the bar. (M/N) followed behind. By the time (M/N) got to the bar, I already had a drink in hand.

"You okay?" He asked. Maybe if he asked, Sasuke would tell him.

"I'm fine." I paused. I knew he would eventually pick up on my behavior if I didn't stop acting weird in front of him, but I couldn't help it. He was part of the reason I was acting this way. He was also my best friend though, so I can't not talk to him.

"If you say so." He shrugged. He didn't plan on dropping the topic, but he would casually start to bring it up. Sasuke had quickly finished his drink, successfully feeling a bit more drunk.

"C'mon, back to the dance floor." I grabbed his wrist and dragged and dragged him back out.

(M/N) allowed himself to be dragged onto the dance-floor. He went back to his old dancing position, but Sasuke turned himself around and wrapped his arms around his neck, giving him a lopsided smirk, courtesy of the drink of just a minute ago.

"Oho? What's this?" He rested his hands on my hips, then pulled me closer to his body. I blushed and hid my face on his shoulder. (M/N) just laughed as the two of us moved to the rhythm of the song. During this time, I never moved from his embrace. It was warm, and the closest I could get to a hug without him wondering why I wanted one. But I also had to keep up the dancing or else he would definitely be suspicious.

Anyone who even glanced at Sasuke received a glare from (M/N). Sasuke was having a good time and he wasn't about to let any pervert touch him.

I started to feel tired. The night finally crashed onto me, but I wanted to keep dancing. So I decided to go get another drink. I picked up my head and looked at (M/N). "I'm gonna go get a drink. I'll be back."

"Okay, I'll come with you." He started to follow me. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back a little.

"I'll be fine. Go dance with someone for a bit." I smiled and headed off to the bar.

(M/N) was not about to let Sasuke out of his sight. This place was a bit shady, and there was always that one guy who wouldn't stop looking at him. It was nerve racking. He decided to secretly watch over Sasuke, just to make sure.