P A R T Y

⚠️ This chapter has sexual assault in it ⚠️

Chapter 4
Madison Kurt

Bryan the guy I meet at the ice cream shop invited me to a party he was throwing at his house. Im currently trying to find a cute outfit for the party but it's so hard.

I finally decide on a outfit. A black jean mini skirt with a red crop top. I started to put on some makeup. A smoky eye look. I hear a knock on my door. "Hurry up!" My brother yells at me on the other side of the door. "Hold on!" My brother was also invited and he's driving me because he recently got his permit.

After my makeup I change out my belly piercing to a small playboy bunny thats silver with little diamonds. I grab my mini purse and walk downstairs.

"How do I look?" I ask my mom. "Beautiful!" She say's smiling. "You look like a whore." My brother says. "Language Carter!" My mom says turning towards my brother who's smirking. "Let's go." My brother says and walks out the front door slamming it in my face.

We get in the car and Carter starts to drive. I change the radio to a song I like since he was playing some weird shit. "Hey what the hell!" My brother yells at me looking away from the road. "What? It's my turn anyway." I say acting innocent. "Whatever." He says while rolling his eyes and looking back at the road.

-

We arrive at the party. A lot of people were already there. I walk in and immediately look for the guys. I see them in a corner and walk up. "Hey boys!" I say loudly over the blasting music. "Hey!" Bill says and holds out his arms. I practically jump in them wrapping my arms around his neck. "Someone's hyper." Bill says in my hair.

I hug Gustav and Georg. Tom wasn't with the guys when I walked over. "Hey I'm gonna go find Tom and say hey." I say to the group. "Alright. I think I saw him by the drinks last." Georg says and points to the drink area. "Thanks." I blow them all a little kiss and walk to the drinks.

"Hey!" I say to Tom once I get close enough for him to hear me. "Hey Mads!" He says and holds out his arms. I hug him my arms around his neck. He puts his finger around a little loop where a belt is suppose to go on my skirt. He pulls away. "You look hot." He says and winks. I hit his shoulder. "I know." And wink back.

I grab a red plastic cup and some alcohol. I pour some liquid into my cup and start chugging it. "Woah slow down." Tom laughs. I look at him out of the corner of my eye still chugging my drink.

Once I finish I slam the cup on the table. "Refreshing." I say my throat burning a little. I hit his shoulder lightly "I'm gonna go find Bryan." I say and leave.

I find Bryan and see him with his friends. I walk up to them. "Hey gorgeous!" He says obviously drunk already. "Hey" I say and smile. "Come on." He says and grabs my hand. "Hold on." I say and run over to the drink area dragging him behind me. I grab a bottle of vodka and he brings me up stairs.

-

Me and Bryan have been talking and passing the bottle of vodka back and forth taking big sips. "It's almost gone." I say and frown. "That's fine." He says "we will go get another." He says but when he says it he comes closer to me.

He kisses me with ourt any warning. I kiss back and he instantly kisses back. He puts his hand on my thigh. He lays me back and now he's on top of me. I put my hand in his hair my other on his neck. He moves his hand higher up my thigh.

He starts to kiss my neck all over. I start breathing heavily. His hand comes up to my underwear. "Stop." I whisper. But he doesn't stop instead he try's putting his fingers in me. "Bryan stop." I say a little louder. He doesn't he then puts his fingers in me and starts to fast his paste. "I said stop!" I yell and push him off of me. I don't even realize that I'm starting to cry.

I run out of his bedroom down the stairs mascara running down my face. People staring at me but I don't even care. I run out of the house. For some reason it's hard to breathe. I hear someone yell my name and hear footsteps come closer to me.

I turn around to see it's my brother. I run up to him and hug him tight. Crying in his shirt. He doesn't seem to care at all. "It's ok." He whispers. I hear other footsteps coming toward us.

"Mads." I hear bill say once he came closer. I cry even harder. "Mads what happened?" My brother asks pushing away from the hug. "Bryan." Is all I manage to say. I see Tom start to get angry. I didn't even realize he was here until now. Gustav and Georg are here too.

"Did he do something to you." My brother asks staring at me in the eyes. I nod. My brother looks at Tom. They both run inside.

I look at Bill, Gustav, and Georg. They seem worried. We soon hear yelling from the house. We walk inside and we see a crowd of people in the back yard.

I push past people to see what there looking at. Once I get past everyone I see Tom, Carter, And Bryan yelling at each other. Everyone around them yelling "fight" repeating it over and over again.

"You wanna go? Come on!" Bryan yells. Tom runs up to him and punches him in the jaw. I gasp and put my hands over my mouth. Bryan looks up at Tom. But when Bryan try's to swing at Tom he misses. Tom then punches Bryan to the ground and keeps hitting him repeatedly. "Tom!" I yell and run up to them trying to pull him off. But Carter pulls me away. "Carter let go!" I yell.

I try getting out of my brothers grip but he's really strong. I kick him in the balls and he lets go of me. I run up to Tom and Bryan. I pull Tom off of him. Tom is full with anger. I can tell by his face.

Bryan gets up off of the ground his face covered with blood. "God Madison your such a slut!" He yells at me. "I'm the slut? You asshole!" I run up to him and push him hard. Now i'm full with anger. "You fucking asshole!" I punch him in the nose. He stumbles backwards a little. My fist hurts like hell.

Bill comes up behind me and drags me to the car. "Come on your going home." Bill says and puts me in the car. He tells Carter that he will bring me home so Carter can stay at the party longer if he wants.

-

Georg is driving to my house with Gustav in the passenger seat and me, Bill, and Tom in the back. I'm looking out the window with Tom on my right.

"I'm sorry." I say to him. "What?" He asks confused. "I'm sorry that I got you all mad." I say basically whispering. "No don't be sorry. You didn't do anything." He says. His gaze soft looking at me. I nod at him. I don't say anything and start to look out the window again.

My eyes start to get really heavy and I eventually fall asleep.

Authors note. This is the longest chapter I've wrote. Sorry this chapter is kinda bad this is my first time writing stuff like this.