K I S S

Chapter 9
Tom Kaulitz

We got back to Germany about an hour ago and now we're all hanging out at Mads house. Carter left to go hang out with his other friends because he hasn't saw them in like a month.

I hear Mads sigh. "I'm bored." She says. I watch as she slowly falls off the couch and on to the ground. "Let's go to a party!" She says and stands up really quickly. "I think you've went to enough party's for now." Bill says to her. I look back at the tv. Mads then falls back on the couch. She looks at Gustav. "Got anything in mind?" She asks him. "No." He says and shakes his head. "Well I got nothin." She says then looks at Georg. Before she can say anything he says "nah" and shakes his head.

She then looks at me. "Go any ideas?" She asks me. "We could bake something?" I say. I see her get excited. "Yes!" She says and jumps up off the couch. "You guys wanna help?" She asks us. "No." Bill says. "Nah I think I'm gonna watch this." Georg says and points to the tv. She looks at Gustav and he shakes his head.

"Well.. then your helping me!" Mads says. She grabs my hand and pulls me up and into the kitchen. "Fine. What are we making?" I ask. "Strawberry shortcake!" She says and grabs the stuff to make it. She knows I love strawberries. I guess I've never really realized how beautiful she is with her long black hair, her dark brown eyes I could get lost in, she also has a couple of tattoos on her arms. I notice that she has two butterfly tattoos on her right hand.

I don't think and grab her hand. She looks at me confused. "What are these for?" I ask looking at the tattoos. "Oh. Those are for my best friend back in California. We got them matching." She says and grab a bowl. "What's your best friends name?" I ask her. "Madelyn." She says and goes back to doing her thing. "Is she hot?" I ask her. She turns around and looks at me making a shocked face. "Well?" I ask waiting for a response. She whispers something but I can't hear it. "I'm sorry but can you speak up?" I ask her. "Yes." She says so I can hear her. But I ask again. "What did you say?" I ask smirking. "Yes!" She says slightly annoyed.

Mads grabs some strawberries and starts to cut them. I watch her. I admire her. She's so gorgeous. Suddenly she screams and looks at her hand. I rush over. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "I cut my finger." She shows me her finger and there's a lot of blood. "Come on." I say a bring her to the bathroom to clean up. She sits on the sink counter as I grab the first aid kit. I look over and see her crying looking away from her hand.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her. "I hate blood." She says still looking away. I turned her head. She looks right into my eyes. God she's killing me. I start to fix her finger. "Can I have a dino band aid?" She ask. "Yeah." I grab a dinosaur band aid and put it on her finger. I look at her. She's already looking at me. We both stare at each other until finally I give in and kiss her. I cuff her face with one of my hands my other around her waist. She has her hands around my neck. She kisses me back.

We start to make out. She moves herself closer to me. I've been craving her touch for so long. I pull away. She stares at me. We're both out of breath. I pull off her shirt. I then start to kiss her neck leaving marks I hear her breath heaving. A noise escapes her mouth. I smirk against her neck. We then hear a knock on the door. We both pull away quickly. "Hey you guys almost cleaning her figure? I need to piss!" Bill says on the other said of the door. "Yeah hold on!" Mads yells to bill. She quickly grabs her shirt and puts it on. She looks in the mirror fixing her hair. "Tom what the hell!" Mads whisper yells and points to the hickey on her neck.

"Sorry." I whisper. We both walk out the door bill stares at us then looks at Mads neck. He's shocked and covers his mouth. "Holy shit! You guys fucked in there?" He asks. "No!" Mads yells and rolls her eyes. I see her run upstairs to her room. I didn't see her for the rest of night.

Authors note. Finally Tom makes a move. 😉 the chapters aren't proof read so sorry if there's any mistakes just pretend there isn't!