[11] out for the night

・❥・

CLEO's POV

this is clown car part two.

i can't remember whose bright idea it was to go to the amusement park but we're here and squeezed in again. "i still don't get why cleo gets to sit in the front!"

"i'm not risking any one of you crushing me to death." i'm trying to do my lip liner in here but i'm scared i'm gonna end up smearing it from mason's awful driving. i offered but he's so convinced he's not a bad driver. "can one of us at least play a song? i'm getting tired of listening to this claire girl."

it's clairo. but i give in because i guess it's the least i could do.

trent connects his phone and immediately, pipe down by drake blasts. "AND WHEN YOU SEE CHANEL I WISH THAT'S HOW YOU SAW ME."

"who hurt you?" him yelling that lyric caught me by surprise. "my delusions." i snort at that cuz he's just like me.

"bless that your time with the aux is over." jude says from the same spot as last time. "we're already here?" i get out the car as soon as mason parks to open up the door on jude's side. "and bless you're finally out of that uncomfortable spot." i say.

he smiles at me and i make my way to mason. "got the tickets?" we ordered it the same night jack was over.

which reminds me, "you owe me a spring roll while we're here." four wasn't enough so he took one of mine. was i gonna finish it? no but i could've easily ate it another day. "fine." he's not happy about it but that's on him.

everyone else pulls up but when i see saka's car, it's almost completely empty. "why did no one go with saka?!" everyone sees what i'm talking about when he gets out the car. "you liar! you did have space!"

"i still don't get why you guys didn't take your own cars! everyone here knows how to drive!"

it just so happens everyone's car is getting done at the same time, huh?

"oh whatever let's go before the fun rides close."

everyone agrees with me and mason and i walk up to the stand. they give us wristbands and we go back to give everyone their own. i'm struggling a bit before i see someone's figure come up and help. it's jude who gets the clip in and hands me his own. "only right you return the favor."

i nod slightly and attach his. "you guys coming or not?" i didn't realize by the time we put it on we were standing and staring off at each other until kane interrupted whatever was going on.

i catch up to mason who's walking with jack when i grip onto his hand. "please don't leave me again." and if he does, let it not be near him.

"didn't wanna interrupt. plus i enjoyed the show." show?! it was literally nothing. "cleo, we have to go on the drop tower!" out of nowhere trent appears and gives the best idea because it's one of our favorite rides.

and thankfully, the line was short and had enough seats for all of us. "don't scream like a little girl."

"me? last time we went on that was how reece sounded." you think he'd learn his lesson but he was getting buckled in like the rest of us.