The funkin' legit fun! (Page 6)

(No ones POV's)
This is so cool that Austie brought us here!!! Uniqua thought. K, I should tell him I like him! But.. maybe not now. She added to her thoughts.

After (Uniqua's P O V):

After all the Backyardigans had gotten some drinks, they had sat down by the lounging chairs, there were 10 chairs, just incase anyone had got forgotten. "Me and Tyrone are gonna go and talk in the room over there." Tasha said, pointing to a brown door on the left side of their lobby. "Okay, byeee." Uniqua said angrily. She Haden't had to much dizzy juice, but she was furious that Tasha and Tyrone would leave to go somewhere else. Yesh, go ahead, tell Tyrone how much you wanna eat his ass! Uniqua thought furiously, mad. Then, Tasha was holding Tyrones hand and they both walked off into their assigned bedroom, then Tyrone shut the door. Uniqua started growling, almost like the sound of a dog growling at a hungry cat for stealing its dog kibble. "U-Uniqua... you look mad. Plus, you growled. Are you okay?" Austin asked. He put his hand on my shoulder, "I-I'm fine... just ... just mad that Tasha and Tyrone walked off without hanging out with us! They barely talked to us 3!" I furiously replied back. "It's okay Uniqua, I understand..." Austin replied. Then Uniqua and Austin turned to see Pablo flirting with Dragon. "You look pretty!" Pablo drunkily said as he smashed some blocks together, one block was red while the other was dark blue. "Thanks." Dragon replied. Then Pablo started laughing. Then Pablo got off his stool, and started shaking it. "Talk to me Uniqua! Talk to me Bitch!" Pablo said. Then the stool fell over. "Don't die Uniqua! I love you!" Pablo screamed, then he started crying. Uniqua was not drunk, but she knew Pablo was. Maybe he had to much wine? Then Austin started shaking. Uniqua could smell his fear scent. "Are you scared?" I asked. "Yes, What of Pablo starts shaking you? Or me!?" He replied back to me. I hugged Austin. "It'll be okay, I promise... and if it's not... y.. you can kill me." I said, making him a deal. "I'd never wanna kill you.." "Aww! That's so sweet!" I replied, I was blushing, I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter by each second. "U-Uniqua..? C-can I tell  y-you something?" Austin asked me, every word he said, he stuttered. "Sure." I replied. "I've been dying to tell you... that I have a crush on you.. and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date or something? Maybe next Saturday or so?" I was shocked and flabbergasted. OMG! AUSTIN HAS A CRUSH ON ME! I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!   I thought. "Sure! I'd love to go on a date with you... I would also love to.." I stopped what I was gonna say and grabbed his face, then pulled his face close to mine. Then, I kissed him on the lips, His face was as red as a tomato. Then, we stopped kissing, and looked away. I was snickering, while Austin was smiling. Then, we both looked at Pablo. Pablo was throwing mugs everywhere; They shattered into pieces within seconds. I could feel Austins' heart beating. I had had my hand on his shoulder. "We've got to stop the drunk Pablo." I said, whispering. "Yes, but how?" He asked me. "Hmm..." I was thinking for a couple moments... before I picked some idea up. "Why don't we run around with Pablo for a bit till he gets tired? Or is that to risky?" "I don't know, sounds to risky for me though." I groaned. "Then what ideas' do we have Austie?" I asked.