Austin and Uniqua's trek to stop Pablos' drinking.

In the place where we belong, where we'll probably sing a song ~

(Austins' P O V):
"I-I-I don't know. Uniqua, I wish I did... but I don't." I said. "Then let's use that idea! If it doesn't work, we'll figure out someth- wait! I have a great idea! Why don't we wack him with a pillow until we knock him out?" Uniqua asked me. "What? Okay, I guess. Whatever you want?" I said. "Thanks Austin! If the ideas' don't work..., we'll find something else... to.. anyways... let's just get this done!" She said, scared and nervously. "If I die... I just want you to know... I love you... and care for you." I blushed, I couldn't believe she told me that. "I love you too." I said. "Let's go get Tyrone and Tasha... maybe they'll help us. Do you think so?" "Yesh, they might. Also, don't mind my 'yesh!' I'm just tryna sound stupid." Uniqua told me. "I like your stupidity then. That's good taste." I said, I tried to sound cool even though, I sounded like a fool. Then, I grabbed Uniqua's hand. Then, we stood up and ran over to Tyrone and Tasha's room. "Open the door!" I screamed. "Open it, open it, OPEN IT!" Uniqua said. She was panicking. Tyrone unlocked the door. "Come i-" Tyrones words were cut off when Me and Uniqua ran inside and locked the door. "What's this all about?" Tyrone asked us. "Pablo's so drunk! He's been throwing mugs everywhere- they've smashed. And we need your guys' help!" Uniqua said, scared. "Well..."-Tyrone looked at Tasha- "Can we?" He asked. "Yeah! I'd fucking want to! Pablo is so dumb! He drank to much! I heard him flirting with Dragon!" Tasha said, stressed. Clearly Tasha was mad. "What is the plan?" Tyrone asked. "You can tell him Austin." Uniqua told me. "The plan is: Tyrone, you can hold Pablo down with Tasha, if he bites you or hurts you, you can hurt us after!" - Tyrone rolled his eyes, like he'd ever want to hurt Austin-. "Then, me and Uniqua will wack Pablo till he gets unconscious... later, if Pablo ever asks us what happened... tell him nothing of it, okay?" Austin said. "Okay, boring plan, but I wanna save my friend. He matters to me the most." Tyrone said. His ass is just tryna act cool! I thought. Oh well, if that's who Ty-boy is then whatever... but I don't ever remember this coolness from when we were 7 years old. "So... how about first, we sneak up on him?" Uniqua asked. "Sure!" Tyrone said. "Now that's good taste." "Then what?" Tasha asked. "Ambush him." Austin said. "Sneaking up on him and ambushing is the same thing dummy!" Tasha growled. "Okay! We'll ambush him fir-" before I could finish what I was saying, we heard a knock on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR UNIQUA, I'M SORRY YOU DIED." Pablo said from outside the door. "That's definitely Pablo." I whispered. "Fucking drunk ass! How could he?!" Tasha blurted out. "Be careful what you say unless you wanna loose your hippopotamus ears!" Tyrone madly said. I guessed that meant a threat to her. "Okay." She replied, even though she knew she didn't need to. Probably just trying to get herself in trouble, or impressing Ty-boy how stubborn her ass can be. I thought. "Then me and Tyrone hold down Pablo while you fucking wack him to shreds? Really?" Tasha asked. "Well, we could shake him instead?" I asked. "And then if that doesn't work, wackdy wack wack." Uniqua added. "Okay? Sure?" Tasha said questioning. But no one answered.