Prologue

My eyes stung from the salt water that sprayed onto the deck. The boat shook ferociously making me nauseous. My whole body was wet and as cold as ice. Screams of the poor women, men, and children filled the air. I could feel the boat slowly descending.

This was the end.

I grabbed onto a railing and tightened my grip. I kept muttering to myself, "I'm not dying, I'm not dying." But I knew I had no chance. I knew it was only a matter of time-

People ran frantically around the boat, trying to find something - anything that could save them.

"We're gonna die!" I heard someone yell. Fear surged through me.

The boat shifted to the right and I lost my grip on the railing. I was thrown to the other side of the boat and crashed into a bunch of old boxes and cans. I screamed from a piercing pain in my left leg. I could taste blood in my mouth. Struggling to get up, I slipped back onto the boxes. This was the end. I knew it.

The boat rocked back and forth and I slid back. People were jumping off the boat into the angry sea.

A huge wave crashed down on us unexpectedly. Salt water filled my mouth and nose and I gasped for air. My wet hair covered my eyes and I could barely see anything. I got up and walked blindly, trying to find something to hold on to.

The boat was sinking. And it was sinking fast. I slowly stood up but collapsed back on the floor from the pain in my leg. I only had one choice: to jump. I brought myself to the side of the boat and grabbed onto the railing. Blood was splattered on the deck. What did I do to deserve this? Screams echoed in my head. Water splashed in my face. I brought myself right to the edge of the boat.

I didn't hesitate. I let go of the railing and my body flung off of the boat.

A cold burst of wind sent shivers down my back. I felt an unusual sensation in my stomach and I hit the water with such force it felt as if though I had fell on concrete. The ice cold water made my body freeze. I felt myself get weaker and weaker. I couldn't feel my toes or fingers. I didn't even have the strength to swim.

I felt myself slowly slipping away. My surroundings became dark. Yes, this was the end.

This was the end of Justin Bieber.