The Longest Night

Author's POV

Just then, the doorbell rang and Aslan had to get the door. He deposited her carefully on the sofa and vanished in the bathroom.

Elena winced as she tried to move. She was sore and battered. He came out with a towel around his waist and Elena had to admit that he looked like a bad prince or maybe King who ruled everything around him. So, does it make her his slave? She shook her head but then realized that she was naked. What if the room service gets in? Definitely, the king won't bring the food himself. She heard voices and quickly hid behind the sofa. If she would run towards the bedroom, they will see her naked ass running.

Aslan pushed the cart inside and found the room empty. Then he heard her faint breathing. He got on the sofa and looked down. There she was, in a bundle. He smiled and wondered what was she doing there? But what would be the fun in asking.

"Booo." He yelled loudly and she jumped up, her hands on her heart. It made him laugh.

Elena's heart almost stopped hearing the loud voice, but it started beating again when she saw him laughing. He looked entirely different; so younger and carefree and so like a normal guy anyone would like to date and not one who buys and mistreats women. She saw his perfectly lined teeth, the way his eyes almost closed as he laughed and his voice which didn't scare her. His laugh rumbled in her chest. "What were you doing there?" He asked her playfully, his hands resting on the sofa and her eyes roamed over his vieny hands. He was powerful.

"I....I had no clothes on and..."

"And you thought I will let someone else come in." She didn't say anything.

He came to stand in front of her and lifted her chin up. "No one is ever gonna see you naked except me. Ever."

My mind has turned into a mush, Aslan thought but he knew that he would never like to see this woman with anyone else, ever.

'She is just a one night stand. You will wake up bored in the morning.' His mind warned him and it was right.

'We will see', was his heart's reply. "Come on." He gave her a hand.

"At least let me wear something." She begged in a faint voice.

"I have no problem in seeing you naked all the time."

"But I have." She retorted.

"Go get another shirt from the closet."

Elena ran inside, wore his shirt, and they sat beside each other on the large dining table in the other room she didn't know existed. He handed her a plate of her grilled cheese sandwich. There was so much food on the table.

"Did you order everything on the menu?" She was amazeed to see so much food in front of her. Do two people need this much food?

He entwined his long fingers below his chin and spoke thoughtfully. His brow quirking up. "There are fruits which are essential. Then there are drinks, which are again essential. Then I need a choice from what to choose when I eat, so there are choices and then there are desserts, because I don't know what you like and then here are complimentary dishes they sent."

"And you will eat all of this?"

"You think I am a horse?"

She refused and took a bite. She moaned as the tasty morsel touched her tongue and her taste buds danced. She was so hungry and the grilled cheese was so amazing that she couldn't control. It was hot and the cheese was dripping. She was about to take another bite when he spoke, "Don't moan this time or I will fuck your brains out."