SMG5's Bio:

Name: SMG5

Nicknames: Maestro

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Eye colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Blonde

Favourite colour: Yellow

When he's on earth: Well famous person, celebrity, sports maestro, and worldwide icon. 

When he's in the mushroom kingdom: Legendary hero and well-known resident.

Weapon of choice: His powers of creativity and imagination, and basically any weapon that's ever existed in fiction and in non-fiction.

Additional Powers:

He doesn't have to sleep so he'll always feel fresh tireless and energetic forever, although he can choose to sleep if he wants to.

He can give himself and his friends any amount of money in video games.

His bank balance never goes down.

He gets £100 every time he drinks something

He can create permanent portals using a portal gun. This'll allow him to fast travel between different places and anyone can use these portals and they'll never get destroyed.

He earns £10 every second

He can turn any food into a hot meal

He can eat anything without getting sick/fat

He gets anything from anywhere for free, but depending on how much the cost of the item is, all the profit will be going to charity

He can mute and private chat anybody

His skin will always be perfect

He will never get greasy fingers no matter what he eats

He never has to watch ads ever again

Whenever he blinks, he gets £100

He gets £1 for every calory he eats

Every word he says + every second he gets £1

Personality: Normal and when he's with friends: Caring, Friendly, Happy, Polite, Supportive, Comforting. When dealing with his foes or with anyone who gets in his way: Angry, Brave, Serious, heroic, Confident, Responsible. When he's around the people that he loves: Kind and funny.

Friends: Mario and Smg4

Likes: Hanging out with his friends, Playing video games, Watching YouTube Videos or Tv especially his favourite sports, helping people around the mushroom kingdom, going on adventures with Mario and Smg4 whilst making Mario more smarter and less dumb, being around his allies, and protecting the mushroom kingdom from any forms of evil.

Dislikes: Any rival team of his favourite sports teams, having to deal with Peach's complaining (most of the time), anyone who has a problem with him, seeing any of his friends in danger

About Smg5: Ever since 2006, SMG5 has become one of sports best maestros, as he played a BIG part in the sporting world in the late 2000s, helping multiple teams achieve their prime, and overlooking the sporting world.

But he wasn't always like this. In 2006, on the same day that he was signed the multi-sports contract, he was also signed to YouTube as he was selected to be a part of a special programme that YouTube was doing called the SMGS. When he arrived, SMGs 0,1 and 2 had already finished their training, so he didn't see them until later. However because he was chosen to be part of the program he had to abandon his real name and go under SMG5 from now on. Smg5 is special from the other 5 SMGS because he. also had the power of creativity and imagination to go along with the powers of the other SMGS.

During his first few years however, whilst having most of his powers controlled, Noah has still yet to get his big break. But in 2011, the YouTube CEO would tell SMG5 that he had found Smg4 in the mushroom kingdom, so SMG5 went there, and with the help of Mario, he was able to find Smg4. Now the boys are ready for anything thrown their way. And they couldn't wait to get started.