Chapter 4: WOTFI 2013

Warning: The stunts performed in this video/Fanfiction are highly dangerous. Do not try anything of what you see here at home. Also, all the bad words will be blurred out, to keep this as family friendly as possible.

Sunday October 13th, 2013

SMG5: After a crazy Champions League final, the Celtics would almost surprisingly lose the NBA title. But thanks to Ray Allen's clutch 3 pointer with 5 seconds left in game 6, and Lebron James being Lebron James in game 7, the Celtics retained the throne against the San Antonio Spurs. Afterwards, we decided to take a break to focus on training our powers. But we would always have time for Wotfi. It then cuts to Mario on the top of the castle... In a bathtub. Yep, a bathtub.

Mario: IT'S TIME FOR A STUNT THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!! TOAD, HAVE YOU GOT THE CAMERA READY?

Toad, who was also at the top of the castle, but he was tied to it with some rope: NO, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

Noah, who was recording at the bottom of the castle: Don't worry Mario. I'm recording the stunt down here.

Mario: OK THEN, LET'S A GO! And he shot off the castle. Meanwhile

Smg4, who was just leaving the castle: Finally! I'm done for the day! No more work! TIME FOR SOME FUN!

SMG5, to Smg4: Erm, Smg4? I don't think you should walk through here.

Smg4: Why not? It's perfectly safe... Unfortunately, he walked straight into the path of Mario and the flying bathtub, and Mario ploughed straight into Smg4. After the initial contact, the bathtub with Mario in it went flying into the waterless moat that's next to the castle, with Mario celebrating his success of making a bathtub fly, at the cost of Smg4's face.

SMG5, to Smg4: Je t'ai prevenu. (Warned you)

Toad, annoyed that he didn't record the stunt: DAMMIT! Why wasn't I recording that?

SMG5, to Toad: It's because you didn't have the camera-ready Toad.

Toad: Oh right. My mistake. It then cuts to the boys inside the castle.

Smg4, who is now p*ssed off, to Mario: YOU IDIOT! Look what you did to my beautiful face! It's revealed that Smg4's face has changed from regular to screaming.

Mario: Meh. Looks normal to me.

Smg4: YOU SON OF A B*TCH! And he began chasing Mario who ran away screaming.

Mario: Just for the record, I'm just too good at bathtub sliding!

Smg4, who's still mad at Mario because of the bathtub incident: Oh, is that so!!? We all know that I'm better at doing cool things!

Mario: Well, at least I wasn't squashed by a bathtub. Mario then walked away laughing to himself.

Smg4, still p*ssed off, at Mario: Oh, is that how you want to play it then? Then the awesome war is on...again...

SMG5: Well, here we go again. For the third time. It then cuts to a black screen.

X: Hello everyone! we're your hosts X and SMG5! We'll be showing you the 2013 war of the fat Italians where these two idiots do useless cr*p to see who's more awesome

Challenge 1: Goomba stomping. It then cuts to Mario, Smg4 and X at Bob omb battlefield.

SMG5, to Mario and Smg4: Ok boys! Rules are simple. 1 Goomba = 1 point! Whoever stomps on the most Goombas in the time limit wins. Are there any questions?

Mario: Yeah! We all know that Smg4 has short legs so I'm pretty sure I win already. However, unknowns to Mario...

Smg4, who has already started the challenge: See ya Mario! HAHAHA!