Chapter 1: New years eve 2012 + NFL results

December 31st 2012

SMG5: Well, 2012 is over, and 2013 is upon us. And whilst some parts were unexpected, we were able to make it through as a team. And now, we can celebrate. It then cuts to the boys on the roof of the castle waiting as the clock ticked nearer to 2013. Well, here we are boys.

Smg4: I know right? Although I'm still sorry about what happened with the NFL, SMG5.

SMG5, to Smg4: Hey, it's ok Luke. Everyone makes mistakes.

Smg4: I know. Oh, before I forget, here. He hands SMG5 a piece of paper. Everything should be ready for the playoffs. Noah takes the piece of paper, reads it, and puts it in his pocket.

Mario: Huh? What was that.

SMG5: Oh, you know, the final NFL table so that no one bets this time.

Mario: Can I read it?

SMG4: Maybe in a few hours Mario.

SMG5: Get it? Cause it's nochevieja.

Mario: Yeah, yeah, I get it- Wait, did you just speak Spanish?

SMG5, to Mario: I did.

Mario: SINCE WHEN CAN YOU DO THAT?

SMG5, to Mario: Since I was 12. Don't worry guys, I'll teach you some next year. Speaking of, what are your revelations for next year?

Smg4: Mine would be reaching 10 trillion views on YouTube

Mario: And mine would be trying to lose way more weight than usual. What about you SMG5?

SMG5: My new year resolution? Well, to be honest, I don't actually know.

Mario: Huh? What do you mean?

SMG5, to Mario and Smg4: Well, you know, I've already achieved everything that I need to achieve here, it feels like I not needed anymore. But on the other hand, there's still more that I have to accomplish here.

Smg4, to SMG5: Well, it'll be up to you to decide on your future SMG5.

SMG5, to Smg4: You're right Luke. It's my decision. And I'm staying here.

Mario, to SMG5: That's the spirit. Just then a countdown of 60 seconds began. One minute.

SMG5: And, I've gotta say, like last year, it's been an honour being with you guys.

Mario and Smg4, smiling at SMG5: Thanks SMG5. The countdown then reached 15.

The Boys: 15, 14 13... They counted down to 0. HAPPY NEW YEAR! And SMG5 popped open some Champagne as the boys celebrated the new year.

A few hours later.

It then cuts to SMG5 in his room playing Mario kart 7 when he hears Mario enter the room.

Mario, to SMG5: Hey SMG5. Can I read the NFL table now.

SMG5, to Mario: Oh, right. Thanks for reminding me. He then grabs the piece of paper and hands it to Mario. Here you go. Mario takes the piece of paper and begins reading it.

NFL results:

AFC East:

Miami Dolphins 16-0 (6-0)

New England Patriots 14-2 (4-2)

Buffalo Bills 8-8 (2-4)

New York Jets 0-16 (0-6)

AFC West:

Denver and Oakland both went 8-8 with a 3-3 division record.

Kansas City Chiefs 12-4 (3-3)

San Diego Chargers 13-3 (3-3)

AFC North:

Baltimore and Cincinnati both went 10-6 with a 5-1 division record. Baltimore wins due to head-to-head.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2-14 (1-5)

Cleveland Browns 1-15 (1-5)

AFC South:

Houston and Indianapolis both went 10-6 with a 5-1 division record. Houston wins due to head-to-head.

Jacksonville Jaguars 2-14 (1-5)

Tennessee Titans 3-13 (1-5)

Table:

1. Miami Dolphins 16-0

2. San Diego Chargers 13-3

3. Baltimore Ravens 10-6

4. Houston Texans 10-6

5. New England Patriots 14-2

6. Kansas City Chiefs 12-4

NFC East:

Philadelphia and Washington both went 12-4 with a 3-3 division record. Philadelphia wins due to head-to-head.

Dallas and New York both went 8-8 with a 3-3 division record.

NFC West:

San Francisco 49ers 9-7 (3-3)

Seattle Seahawks 7-9 (3-3)

Arizona and St. Louis both went 8-8 with a 3-3 division record.

NFC North:

Green Bay and Minnesota both went 8-8 with a 3-3 division record.

Chicago and Detroit both went 10-6 with a 3-3 division record. Detroit wins due to head-to-head.

NFC South:

Atlanta and Carolina both went 10-6 with a 5-1 division record. Carolina wins due to head-to-head.

Tampa Bay and New Orleans both went 1-15 with a 1-5 division record.

Table:

1. Philadelphia Eagles 12-4

2. Carolina Panthers 10-6

3. Detroit Lions 10-6

4. San Francisco 49ers 9-7

5. Washington 12-4

6. Atlanta Falcons 10-6

Playoffs: Wildcard:

6. Chiefs beats 3. Ravens

5. Patriots beats 4. Texans

3. Lions beats 6. Falcons

4. 49ers beats 5. Washington (Upset)

Divisional Round:

1. Dolphins beats 6. Chiefs

5. Patriots beats 2. Chargers

1. Eagles beats 4. 49ers

2. Panthers beats 3. Lions

Conference Championship:

1. Dolphins beats 5. Patriots

1. Eagles beats 2. Panthers

Super Bowl 47:

1. Dolphins beats 1. Eagles 40-29

Mario: Well, that was easy.

SMG5: Yep. Now let's see if it's actually real.