Chapter 2: Super Bowl 47

Sunday 3rd February 2013

SMG5: Spoiler alert: They did. And to prove it:

Offence:

QB: Tom Brady

HB: Marshawn Lynch

FB: Adrain Peterson

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Randy Moss (final match)

TE (Tight End): Rob Gronkowski

WR (Wide Receiver): Larry Fitzgerald

LT: Andrew Whitworth

RT: Eric Winston

C: Jason Kelce

LG: Marshal Yanda

RG: Evan Mathis

Defence:

DT1: Geno Atkins

DT2: Ndamukong Suh

RE: Cameron Wake

LE: J.J. Watt.

Cornerback1: Richard Sherman
Cornerback2: Charles Tillman
Cornerback3: Chris Harris JR
Strong Safety: Kam Chancellor

ROLB: Bobby Wagner

MLB1: Ray Lewis (Final Match)
MLB2: Patrick Willis
LOLB: Von Miller

Punter: Pat McAfee.

Kicker: Justin Tucker (Rookie)

It then cuts to Mercedes-Benz Super Dome in New Orleans

SMG5: Well ladies and gentlemen it's been a strange one here. We've seen a blackout, we've seen touchdowns, we've even seen a 109-yard return touchdown, but Mario, for Trent Edwards and the Philadelphia Eagles, it all comes down to this. They may never get another shot at this again. 4th and goal from the 5. They need to score to take the lead, and potentially end Miami's undefeated streak.

Mario: Well SMG5, let's not get ahead of ourselves. There is still 1:50 left, so Miami still will have time to do a Super Bowl winning drive if they choose to.

SMG5: Well, here we go, Is this Philly's moment? Philadelphia then snaps the ball. Edwards. He lobs it in the air... NO FLAG, INCOMPLETE! And Miami are once again on their way to another Super Bowl title.

Mario: Well, Andy Reid is calling for holding. But he ain't gonna get it and Miami is gonna win this thing.

SMG5, to Mario: But Mario, what do Miami do now? They've got 1:46 remaining. What do they do? Miami then lines up. Well, they are gonna snap it. And Brady takes a knee.

Mario: Oh, this is smart by Miami. They want to score, but they're gonna do it their way. Brady then takes another knee. A second knee by Brady. It's now 3rd and 12. And now they're gonna pass. Miami then snaps the ball. And Brady finds Moss, and Miami is gonna win it.

SMG5: It's been 7 years since Miami has lost, and now the winning streak is gonna continue, as Miami calls their 2nd timeout with 45 seconds remaining.

Mario: We knew it would be physical. But Miami has made it through. And now Brady takes his third knee. They run down the clock, and they call their 3rd and final timeout with 5 seconds left.

SMG5: But now what do you do? You've won the super Bowl; do you gain yards? Or do you take a knee? Miami then lines up. Well, they are gonna yards. Miami then snaps the ball one last time. Here's Brady, and for one last time, it's Brady to Randy Moss, and he's going, going, gone. The final play of a legendary career. And Randy Moss does what he does best. A final touchdown. And Miami wins Super Bowl 47 by a score of 40-29 over the Panthers.

Mario: Well SMG5, Trent and the Eagles gave it their all tonight. But ultimately, Miami was doing it for Ray, and he knows that he's gonna get one last ring before he retires. Thank you, Ray.

SMG5: Thank you Ray indeed. And thanks to everybody here for watching not just tonight, but across the whole season. We've enjoyed it. I hoped you've it. With that being said, I'm SMG5, he's super Mario, we'll see you guys' next season.