~2~(part 1)

Late Update cuz I've got very busy at school and I'm not able to touch my phone and many perfomance tasks to practice lol T-T

And i just realized that i spelled Zenitsus' name wrong🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors' POV:

Muichiro and Tanjiro finished their presentation, all they need to do is to practice the explanation about the presentation.

Tanjiro chatted Muichiro if he could invite Muichiro to his house to practice since it's sunday, soon later on Muichiro received Tanjiros' message and agreed.

Muichiro arrived at Tanjiros' home and they greeted each other and went to Tanjiros' room to practice.

34 minutes later two of them were tired and hungry, Tanjiros' Mother went upstairs and told them that she baked some cookies and some Brownies, Tanjiro felt a little hot but didn't mind it anyway.

The two boys went downstairs to eat some desserts that Tanjiros' mother baked.

After they ate the desserts, Tanjiro got shocked that his body started to feel so hot, he feels his legs give up and he drop himself to the ground, Muichiro and Tanjiros' Mom ran towards him to help him get up and Muichiro carries him with a bridal style and put him on the sofa.

Kie (Tanjiros' Mother) goes upstairs to look for his suppressants, finally she found it she rushed downstairs to give to Tanjiro.

The smell coming out of Tanjiro hit like a bus it was like making Muichiro crazy.

Before he could do something crazy Muichiros' phone was vibrating, someone was calling, Muichiro realized who it was, It was His Granpa, Muichiro answered the phone, Muichiros' Granpa said he need to go home because tomorrow is Monday and there's a class tomorrow.

Muichiro grabbed his things and said goodbyes to Tanjiro, Muichiro patted his head before leaving.

Tanjiro then controlled himself and breathes deeply, And said goodbye to Muichiro as he walked outside their house and went home.

Tanjiro went upstairs to rest because he was tired and went to sleep.

Muichiro arrived at his home and entered the house to see there was a bunch of foods like Fukomaki, ramen , and onigiri.

He puts down his things at his desk in his room upstairs, and went back downstairs to eat dinner with his Grandpa and His Twin brother, After they finished eating Yuichiro washed the plates and Muichiro cleaned the table while their Grandpa Yoriichi went upstairs to rest.

After the two twins finished cleaning the table and washing the plates, they went upstairs,,went to their own rooms ,and rest.

Tanjiros' POV:

I wakes up and went downstairs to cook some breakfast for me and My Siblings.

Nezuko wakes up and then helped me pack the meals for lunch, and Nezuko arranged the table to eat then we wake our siblings up, And mom was already awake too.

We all ate breakfast and after we finished eating Nezuko went to shower first before our siblings, she finished and the others went to the shower and wash themselves.