~7~

Tanjiro's POV:

As we arrive at the house i fall instantly to the floor and pass out.

-

As i wake up seeing Ms. Shinobu beside me, she was reading a book peacefully, I don't wanna ruin the mood so i just stay quiet but then she looks at me shocked.

Shinobu: Ah! your awake! how long?! wait stay there.

Tanjiro was stunned by that. As Ms.Shinobu runs downstairs, she told everyone that I'm awake and needed an breakfast.

Tanjiro in mind: I didn't even said something like, i need breakfast, ah.. Mui.. ughh i want to skip..

As i sat up looking around and saw 'our' picture.... Mui and I....

I miss him so much....

I'm such a bad lover, I hate my self... I want to end my life...

As Those words were going and going and my mind, I start to cry hard silently...

I hear footsteps coming near my room,i knew that it was Ms. Shinobu..,i wipe my tears away and Ms. Shinobu entered the room carrying a tray of breakfast.

Ms. Shinobu place the tray down at my bed.

Ms.Shinobu: Good Morning Tanjiro!, your mother made this for you!, They all left already but maybe your Mother will be here soon, She assigned me to guide you for awhile, Sohow are you feeling today! don't hide you feelings from me.!

Tanjiro: Good Morning Ms.Shinobu, Thank you for guiding me this morning, I'm feeling good! How about you Ms.Shinobu?

Ms.Shinobu: I'm doing fine today!, Thank for asking!, but my dear, y'know eyes never lie, i see your eyes swollen in tears.

I looked down feeling so tired like i want to die....

Ms.Shinobu: Tanjiro, You can let your sadness out, it's okay!

As i hear those words again and again, i cried my self out in front of Ms.Shinobu, it feels so embarrassing, but at the same time i feel kinda comfort from her....

After i cried my self out, I eat my breakfast and left no crumbs, maybe i was really hungry.

After I ate, Ms.Shinobu said that she'll have to do groceries and if I'm okay to be alone here for awhile or she'll call Mui to keep me company, I responded that I'll be okay to be alone.

She nodded and left, All i heared was air and birds, I started to think that I'll go out so i could get some fresh air, After all thinking i decided to go out and eat.

-

I arrive at an random cafe, when the waiter handed me my coffee, i was suddenly shock to see Ms. Mitsuri my teacher when i was 15 she just resigned 2 years ago, She was shocked to see me too.

Tanjiro: Ms. Mitsuri?!

Ms. Mitsuri: AAAA Tanjiro!!!, It's nice to see you again!