~6~

I'm back from my 3 days breakkk, I'm late y'all😱

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author

As the two boys arrived at the train station both of them insists to pay and ends up into a friendly fight.

Tanjiro: Let me be the one who's going to pay!

Muichiro: No. I'm going to pay!

Tanjiro: B-but I-

Muichiro: No buts! I'll pay.

"Fine... You'll pay, BUT next time I'll be the one who's paying!" Tanjiro said with a frown in his face while he sat down at the empty seat with Muichiro.

Alright. Muichiro Responded with a smile in his face, Tanjiro felt there was butterflys in his stomach, Tanjiro smiled back but a sweet lovely smile. Muichiro blushed, Tanjiro kissed Him in the cheeks, While the other boy Kissed him passionately, "Mui! Not here, it's public!" The crimson haired boy said to the other, "Don't Care" Muichiro replied as Tanjiro puts his head at his Lover's shoulder, "Hm tired?" - "Yes, let me sleep at your shoulder Mui, hehe" (And yep they are lovers)

-

Both boys arrived at the school, luckily the classes hasn't started, both of them ran as fast as they could at their classroom so they could be checked at the attendance, as they entered in the classroom, students started talking bad about the two boys...

As they sat at their seats, all students started laughing and saying that the two boys we're disgusting.

-FLASHBACK-

Shinobu: But those two boys are mates! You can't separate them!

Principal: THIS SCHOOL DOESN'T SUPPORT GAYS! WE NEED TO SEPARATE THEM!

Shinobu: NO! give them at least 3 days by being together! just please don't separate them..

Principal: SHUT IT! Fine. I'll give them 3 days here at my School, now GET OUT!

Shinobu: Yes Mrs.???.

As Shinobu got out the Principal's office, Shinobu saw a three boys running in the halls, Shinobu didn't mind it, she thought that those boys we're just running in the halls and playing.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

As the classes end, Muichiro and Tanjiro walked together at halls full of rumors about the two being disgusting gays.

Tanjiro was close of crying but he just holds it in, Tanjiro was trembling because of these rumors that was spreading like a blazing Fire.

Tanjiro: M-Mui... I want to eat somewhere peace....

Muichiro looked at the crimson haired boy and nodded, both of them walked away from the hall, two boys eats at the back of the school

Muichiro: Were you worried about those rumors?

The cromson haired boy nodded as he started to cry, Muichiro leans to him and hugged him tightly.