Chapter 2: Got us

"Fine, you got us. I'm Germany, that's the northern part of Italy, and that's Japan"  "Germany" said.
" That can't be right, We're Germany, Italy, and Japan" I Said in confused. Come on Japan! Help me out i mouthed while looking at her. She didn't notice though. Her short white hair, ears, and tail, were blowing in the wind. We just stared at each other for about 30 seconds.
I could see the black haired 'Japan' start to look around at the buildings.
    "Germany... May we go to that store? I see a cute plush." 'Japan' asked
    "Japan, we are talking to someone! We should finish the conversation!" 'Germany' said loudly.
    "OMG, can we go as well, Germany?" Japan said
    "After we finish talking to them" I replied.
    "Fineeeeee" The Japans responded. The Italys stared at each other quietly.
"okay, I think I believe you now." I said to Germany look at the similar Japans and Italys.
"well, that's good, would you like to go to the store Japan wants to go to?" Germany said in a thick German accent.
    "Sure!" I responded. We walked to the surprisingly large store and the Japans started to talk to each other and fawn over the items sold there.
    "Woah! Look at that plush!" My older sister said while she and the other Japan started to run away and look around the store. The Italys started to wonder the store as well while talking to each other. Me and the other Germany sat and watched the others.
    "So, what is your relationship with those 2?" I asked Germany.
    "Well, we were, and still are Allies. We are also best friends." He responded. I could see him wanting to say something else but stopping himself.
    "How about you?" He asked me.
    "Well Japan is my older Sister, and Italy is like my Sister. She is not my Sister but we are all close like siblings" I responded.
    "That's ni-" Germany began,
    "Germany! Germany! Can you pay for this plushy?" I heard my sister say running to us with the other Japan following her.
    "Why would I pay for you? You have more money then me you know?" I responded. Her GDP is 4.941 trillion, mine is 4.26 trillion.
    "Pleaseeeeeeeeee" Japan said with the puppy eyes, more like kitty eyes, get it? Cause she's a cat? Never mind. I always fall for eyes, those eyes are the bane of my existence. Germany saw that i was starring at her.
    "I will pay for it" Germany said and smiled at me, I mouthed thank you, he mouthed no problem.
    "Japan, can you go get Italy and ask him if he wants anything" he said calmly.
    "Of course doitsu" the black haired Japan said walking to find the Italys. After a minute or 2 he came back with the Italys, the other Italy was holding a pasta plush. Just like ours I thought.
    "You're actually paying for us!" Italy said excitedly.
    "Ja, ja, put your thing at the cash register so I can pay." He told Italy. I looked at him, his arms were crossed, he was looking away so I couldn't see his face. Germany took out his credit card and swiped it. He grabbed the receipt while Italy and Japan grabbed their items. We walked out
    "So why did you pay for Japan? You just meet us." I asked. Germany looked at me with a slight sorrow in his eyes.
"well, it always feel good to be kind, after all I've done, mostly against my will. I hate that I've killed so many, especially when he made me look into theirs eyes and shoot them." He said quietly so the others wouldn't hear it.
"and perhaps i know how hard it is to ignore the puppy eyes" he said while he looked at his friends happily talking to my siblings. He smiled slightly, Italy turned around and ran to Germany and hugged him.
"You smiled Germany! Yay yay yay!" The short Italian said, at first germany tried to fight back but gave up quickly.
"We should find the others" Germany suggested as Italy let go.
"wait there's more?" Italy said happily, her wings blowing in the wing.
"Certainly" Germany responded