Chapter 11: Not expecting guests

/ Hetalia Hungary's POV \
I walked into the Mediterranean home, with bright white walls and a tiled roof. The door was quite fancy, a wooden door with a oval shaped blurry glass piece in the center, it also had little white swirls in the corners. I saw a kitchen with flowers in a vase on a counter. Austria was besides me, he just glanced around the house.
    "Sorry if it's a bit of a mess, we weren't expecting guests" The other Hungary apologized.
    "It's fine! We weren't expecting to be here as well" I joked. I looked around smiling, the house was beautiful. The Austrian and Hungarian people invited me and Austria to the living room for tea. Of course we accepted, we sat down on the comfortable couch. Hungary poured us some tea and we began talking. Learning about each other and stuff.
    "Sorry to ask, but it's a slight bit confusing since there is two Austrias and two Hungarys in the room, so is there anything we can call you or anything?" Austria asked.
    "Perhaps out human names, I'm Elizabeta and he's Rodrich." I said smiling.
    "Okay!" Hungary responded.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

We talked for hours upon hours. Until we finally decided we should get some rest, Hungary and Austria lent us some of their cloths to wear. Very thoughtful of them! I layed in the bed next to my husband and slowly drifted off to sleep.

————————————————

A/N: sorry this is really short, I had a largest writer's block :(