Chapter 7: What do you want?

/Hetalia Prussia POV\
The awesome me walked in to the conference room, I had just gotten a call from Germany that I missed, I was busy being awesome. And he didn't respond to the text I sent him so I decided to come to the meeting area.
    "what do you want w-" I began but there was no one in the room. Everything was in a messy and scattered across the long table in the center of the room.
    "What did you need Ve-" Romano walked in followed by Spain.
    "Where the hell is he Bastard!" He yelled to me.
    "The awesome me was wondering the same about West" I said back.
    "Big brother~" we turned to see Belarus and Ukraine. Belarus had a confused look on her face,
    "First you call me and then you hid! Really big brother?" She said angrily. She glanced at her sister who jumped at her anger. Then she looked at everyone else in the room.
"Did you guys get a call too?" Ukraine asked us.
"Yes, well I didn't but Romano did" Spain answered. At that moment Hungary and Austria opened the door.
"Sorry to burst into your meeting but we got your call-" Hungary started but saw none of the people who were supposed to be in the room and instead saw us.
"wha- where is- never mind."  She whispered.
"Don't worry we all got the same call" Ukraine said quietly. I looked at the long table and saw something, it was a small box. I walked toward the table and picked it up.
"The awesome me has found something!" I yelled holding up the little box and looked at the buttons on it. I gonna press it! It'll be so funny! I moved my finger toward the red button.
"Prussia don't-" Austria yelled but I had already pressed.