chapter 8

Amara's POV

I was soo lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise we had reached the mansion. The unbuckling of seatbelts made me look at the front seat.

Luca and lucio were getting out of the car so I hurried myself out of the car as well. They both stood behind the car, in front of the trunk.

Luca opened it and both of them began to take out the shopping bags.

Honestly, they had bought more than me. I mean how many things does a person even need.

I wanted to help them carry the bags but they looked like they could carry even more than what we have bought so I thought otherwise.

After taking out the bags from the trunk, luca closed it with his elbow considering the fact that he was tall. Lucio turned towards and handed out three bags from the rest of them.

"Here, take it." Lucio said.

Luca was already on his way to the house.

"Hey come fast you idiot!" Shouted luca to lucio.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot! Tell that to Antonio who gobbles up anything in front him! " Lucio cried out chasing before Luca.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit at their bickering. A guard near the gate came over and took off with the car. Probably to park it in the garage.

I entered the house and was about to head towards the stair when I heard my brothers prattle on about their visit to the mall.

Antonio, luca and lucio were in the living room, slouched over the couches.

Luca was sprawled across the opposite to the tv whereas lucio was lying on the rug on his stomach face first. Antonio was on his phone with his legs on the small table in front of him.

Luca groaned,"oh God... I think I'm getting older way before I'm supposed to get older. Does that make sense?" Luca whined with his head thrown back dramatically.

"Clearly you are getting older.... Grandpa." Antonio commented, sneaking a glance at luca while smirking.

"Oh no. You did not just called me a grandpa right now. " Luca gritted out, glaring at Antonio.

" Oh! I just did." Antonio replied, his smirk not leaving his face.

After a second or two of glaring, luca smiled playfully at Antonio.

Luca said,"Maybe I should just post that...video of yours. The one that shows your horrible drunk self. Maybe that would change the way your flings see you. You know, the hot attractive male that everyone drools over, is a dancer in boxers when drunk." Luca finished with a satisfied smirk on his face. Luca clicked his tongue and said,"who would have thought that."

The colour drained from Antonio's face along with that smirk he held.

"You won't." Antonio said, more like pleaded.

"Oh i certainly can my dear brother." Luca said with a sickingly sweet smile. He held his phone in his hand, playing with it while looking at Antonio.

" Guys! Stop it already. I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna die of starvation." Lucio whined, lifting his head from the floor for speaking just to drop it back into the floor.

Luca and Antonio's eyes lit up at the mention of food, both of them forgetting the argument they had just a few moments ago.

Both of them ran to the kitchen with luca stepping on lucio on the way.

"Ouch! Idiot! Fuck off!" Lucio groaned in pain but then went back to dozing on the floor.

All the while, I was standing there listening to them squabbling with each other.