-Chapter 23-

~Wilbur's Third Person POV~

Wilbur placed Alex on his bed. "Keep my jacket till tomorrow." He said, kissing Alex's nose.

Alex furrowed his eyebrows. "I hate how im always tired afterwards." He mumbled, not letting go of Wilbur's wrist.

Wilbur smiled. "It's just you, I gotta go." Alex mumbled a 'no'.

"Stay." Alex demanded. Opening his eyes and glaring at wilbur. He smiled back. "Alex, I need to go-" just then the door opened.

Alex's father there, staring at Wilbur. "You've been in here to long." Wilbur looked back at Alex. He showed no intention of letting go.

"Uh sir, he won't-" Alex's father pointing towards the door. "Out." Wilbur nodded. Leaning down to Alex.

He whispered something the dad couldn't here. Alex looked at his father smiling. He kissed Wilbur's cheek.

"I love you." He said, yawning and turning. Wilbur got up quickly and looked at Alex's dad. Looking right back at him.

"Are you not going to say it back?" He asked, Wilbur shook his head. "I will, Alex. I love...you." He said, rushing out of the room.

Alex's dad said goodnight, walking Wilbur to the door. "Who's jacket is he wearing?" Wilbur sighed. "Mine. Anything wrong with that."

Alex's dad scoffed. "Don't talk to me like that!" Wilbur clenched his fists. "What do you mean...since day 1 you've had a problem with me...he's happy and you still won't leave me alone."

Alex's dad pushed Wilbur out of the house. "Fuck-face! Next time you come over here you won't get 'PrEciOus ALonE TiMe'" he mocked slamming the door.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, getting in the car and driving home. (Is it his car, don't know)

When he got home his dad was out and Tommy was sleeping. Techno...being Techno. "So, how was that?" Techno asked.

Wilbur shrugged. "His dad is still...bitchy. His mom is cool his sister, a little to much like you. Knowing when that stuff happens."

Techno nodded. "Whatever, there is food in the kitchen for you." Wilbur nodded. Walking to the kitchen.

"Wilbur, what's that in your hand." Techno asked. "This, oh I don't know." He said placing it down, walking back with his food.

Techno hummed, getting up and walking to his room. "I'll be in my room." He said, continuing to walk.

Wilbur nodded. Eating his food then sitting on the couch. He didn't know what to do without Alex at the moment.

He soon fell asleep. He just couldn't bring himself to do anything.

He woke up some time later. It was around 12:27. 'I wonder if Alex is up?' Wilbur asked himself. Getting his phone.

He texted Alex. Once...then twice...then called. Alex answered the phone. "I'm trying to sleep...you should to."

Wilbur smiled at the tired voice. "I know...but...'strangely' I need to talk to you." Alex giggled. "Yeah, when do you not need to."

They talked for a few more hours. It was now early morning. "Wilbur...get the rest of this time to sleep. I'll see you later."

Wilbur hummed. "I don't really wanna go to school." Alex giggled. "Kinda forgot we had school."

They laughed a little before agreeing to hang up and go to sleep.

Once Wilbur woke up he came face to face with his father. "Hello." He said. Looking at the door seeing his brother Techno glaring at his father.