-Chapter 30-

~Wilbur's Third Person POV~

He kissed Alex, over and over. Breaking it for air reconnecting it after.

It's true he missed his younger Alex...the one he could hold without being kneed in the balls.

Sure he's mad at Alex for that, but he was about to get him undressed. And be in him. And damn Wilbur you sound like you only care for sex...

He did...but he also loved alex. Not this Alex, sure he may like him...but he doesn't love this one. He wants his baby alex back.

But he knew he wouldn't...so he has to adapt...

He leaned Alex against his desk. Feeling his body through the clothes. Alex stopped kissing him. Grabbing his hands.

"This isn't some romantic sex..." Wilbur frowned. "Then what is it?" He said, looking at Alex's needy body.

"I want sex...because it's addicting." Wilbur frowned. "Is that really the only reason...because if you wanted sex you would've had someone-" "I'm addicted to you..."

Wilbur smiled. "So, just some addictive sex with an addictive person...mhm? I could get use to that." Alex rolled his eyes. "Just...fuck me already. I'm bored and horny."

Wilbur smiled slightly. "Who's making you horny" he asked, Alex returned the smirk. "You know what, get off me. I'll get someone else..." Wilbur smiled wide.

"You are you going to get?" "Luzu." Alex said. Wilbur frowned. "No." He grabbed Alex's hand. "You and me. Not whoever that is." Alex smiled. "Aw, is someone wanting me." He teased.

Wilbur's finger pushed into his hole. "Hahh~" he moaned unexpectedly.

Looking down and seeing his pants and boxers down by his ankles.

"How did-" Wilbur smiled. Kissing Alex's forehead as he moved his finger in and out and around.

Alex leaned onto Wilbur's chest for support. He was mad to say the least...but he needs sex a lot...saying he hasn't had it since he left.

Wilbur stuck another in. Alex easily giving out a moan. Wilbur smiled. "There's the Alex I know." Alex groaned. "You don't get that privilege...it's Quackity." Wilbur frowned.

Leaning down and biting Alex's earlobe. "C'mon Alex~ just today..." he whispered looking outside. Alex shook his head.

"It's sex...no name calling or that shit...just sex that I've held out on for years." Wilbur smiled "because you love me" Alex scoffed.

"You wish. Alex reached his hands to undo Wilbur's pants. Taking them off. He put lube on Wilbur's dick. Rubbing it in.

Wilbur just groaned softly.

"What are you thinking about Wilbur?" Wilbur shrugged. "You...holding you...fucking you..." Alex smirked. "You only are getting one of those..." he said. Taking Wilbur's fingers out of him.

He got on his desk. Hands and knees. "Now fuck me, so you can leave." "Alex.Quackity...why can't you forgive me."

Alex shrugged. Using his legs to pull Wilbur closer. Wilbur's tip against his entrance. Wilbur frowned. Putting his hands on Alex's waist.

Alex scooted back. Taking in Wilbur. He gasped. It was a kind of situation where it was familiar and unfamiliar.

Familiar because it his is all they use to do...unfamiliar because Alex is demanding and doing it himself.

Wilbur tightened his grip on Alex's waist. Keeping Alex in a constant pace instead of sloppy self-thrusts from himself.

"Oh c'mon wil. Fuck me like you mean it!" He said. Speeding himself up. Wilbur at this point has to obey what Alex wants.