Ch. 1 Obsession

Normal pov

Yuno Gasai was 17, a junior in high school, she was every man and woman's dream. She was cute good looking and she was at the top of her class with straight A's. She had a perfect life. That's what most people thought because no one knew anything about her dark past. Her parents were very abusive and cruel, they would lock her in a cage at night or when she did something that pissed them off. They would hit her with a belt and throw her into the cage, Yuno was never shown any real affection. Her parents never said I love you or hugged her even...they didn't want her, they told her that she was a mistake....

Yuno's POV

I shivered at the memory of my parents rotten faces as I looked at them through that cage. A smile showed on my face as I thought about the satisfaction of running my knife across their throats as blood sprayed all over me.
I started laughing a little and all of a sudden I ran into something hard and fell onto the ground spilling my books. "Ahh!!!" My bangs fell in my face and I only saw a figure with long, dark purple hair sitting on the ground. I moved the hair out of my face and saw her for the first time. She was absolutely beautiful, stunning white teeth, slightly tanned face, pretty violet eyes. "Uh watch where your going idiot!" The purple haired beauty snapped as she stood up brushing the dirt off her faded green pants. I sat there, too shocked by her beauty to even care that she just insulted me. "Uh...um uh....I like your hair!" I say quickly then hide my face blushing. The girl just stares at me confused with a light blush on her face, "Oook, w-what the hell is that supposed to mean?" She says with a hint of nervousness in her voice. I try to remember her name cause I've seen her before and then it comes to me, "y-you...your M-minene Uryuu right?" I twiddle my thumbs nervously. Minene looks at me blushing hard, "wha-whatever don't wear it out!" She hesitates before she walks off and asks, "what's your name?" I smile at her and reply cheerfully, "Yuno Gasai!" She open and closes her mouth like she was going to say something to me but instead she walks away. I stare after her as she disappears over the hill and I sigh lovingly. "I think I'm in love!"