Ch. 2 Minene's past

Normal POV

Minene Uryuu a wanted terrorist that lived in the Middle East. When she was younger she had loving parents that cared and nurtured her since day one, they always encouraged their daughter when she got good grades at school or when she made new friends. But one day all of that changed... She smuggled her self into a plane going into Japan when she was 15 years old. The purple haired girl wanted nothing more than to get away from the place she once called home. Day and night she had to wander the streets of her home in Afghanistan, she was alone in the world. Minene was orphaned at the young age of 8 when her parents were killed in a holy war that corrupted the land she used to love.
She could remember that day all too well, it was a nice summer day in the Middle East, not a cloud in the sky. She was walking happily along side her parents holding hands with them and swinging them back and forth, they just got back from the market after purchasing some fruits and vegetables. "Mommy, Daddy!," a  young Uryuu said as she tugged on their clothes looking up at them with a pleading face. Her father looked down at her, "What is it sweetheart?" The little girl blinked and asked in a sugar coated voice, "Can we please have a picnic at the park again like last week?" Her mother sighs, "Honey we're going to have to go back to the house first ok?" She pats her daughters head.
They start to turn back to their house but as soon as they can even step one foot, a gunshot is heard. Minene's father is seen slumped on the ground dying in the streets as a bullet went through his chest, he coughs up blood. Minene's mother screams in absolute terror and disgust as she kneels next to her dying mate. "Nooo!!! Why did you have to take him away from me I have a kid you immoral bastards!" Minene starts dry heaving and shaking really bad "D-dad!" She stands there with tears streaming down her cheeks as she tries to wipe it on her yellow dress.
A rustling was heard from a bush nearby and a ripple of gunfire was heard and her mother now lay dead in the street next to her father. With her dying breath she whispered, "my little pumpkin pie I love y-you please get out of here-" her body went still.

From that day on Minene promised that she would never worship God again, she hated him, absolutely hated him! He's the reason why her parents were dead because of that goddamned holy war. She was also an orphan with no where to go, no one to say I love you to, she was completely abandoned...day and night she was forced to wander aimlessly through the streets, wondering when or where her next meal was going to come.
A few days later she was starving to death and she had no other choice but to turn to a life of theft....
The place where she lived was haunting her with the death of her parents, she could still see clear as day, both of them lying on the street bleeding profusely. She hated god more and more as the long days went by. She wanted to rid the world of the mere thought of god so she became a terrorist.