Ch. 4 Déjà vu

On the way towards the school Yuno keeps blushing and looking at Minene while the terrorist thinks about other things on her mind. Minene catches Yuno looking at her and the pinkette quickly turns her head, "Is something wrong?" She asks a little shakily. Yuno stares at her for a moment and smiles, "Its nothing!"
Minene and Yuno end up in the same class and they both take their seats in Geometry class. Minene tries to pick the seat the farthest away from Yuno as she is a little freaked out by her clinginess. After a good few minutes of Yuno looking back every now and then at her, their classmates start to fill the room. All but one seat is empty and its the one directly across from crazy psychopath number 1, as the minute bell rings a very frantic boy, about the same age as Yuno runs in.
He had on a tan colored beanie covering his black hair that hung in his face a bit, a black shirt and an orange jacket and yellowish shorts. 'Why do I feel like I've seen him before?' Minene thinks silently in her head. As soon as she looks at him in the face she gets a strange pain in her left eye, but it soon goes away. Minene clutches her hand over it and thinks, 'Okay I don't like how that guy makes me feel, he gives me a bad vibe but at the same time I feel like I've met him somewhere.'

Minene's POV

"Almost late again Amano?" The teacher asks as he walks in. The teacher had a bronze nameplate on his desk that read, 'Mr. Hiyama' he had a cold stare in his eyes as he looked at everyone in the room until his eyes locked on me. They made me shiver they were a slimy green color and the way he looked at me almost made me vomit. He had reddish brown hair tied back in a ponytail as it reached the top of his back. The boy named Amano huffed frantically, wore out from running to class, he put his head down in shame, "I'm sorry Mr. Hiyama! Please don't write me up, me mom will kill me if she finds out I got another tardy!" He wailed a little. The teacher was still staring at me and I got the same feeling from when I saw the black haired boy, a strange a misplaced déjà vu moment. Mr. Hiyama still staring at me, the creepy bastard, and replied to Amano saying, "You know Yukiteru you can't expect people to just let things slide like this, even if its small, you can't allow yourself to be weak..." I saw him mouth something quietly after that, did he just say 'like a woman'?
I looked up and the teacher was facing away as if he wasn't staring me down like some kind of prey, I swear to god I saw disgust in his eyes. He looked at Yuno and I saw the same expression that he had when he looked at me. I saw Yuki take the empty seat next to Yuno and felt a slight twinge of jealousy. I shook my head 'What the fuck is wrong with me today?!'
The teacher then says all of a sudden in a loud but sharp voice looking at me again, "Well well well, look what we have here, a new student?" I raise my head up from resting it on the desk and look at the strange man. "Yes sir...er..Mr. Hiyama" I look over to Yuno and see her wink and blow me a kiss, I blush hard and silently curse her. Mr. Hiyama surprisingly doesn't see Yuno's display of affection towards me and asks, "I'm sorry what was your name? Its not on my roster here" I sigh impatiently and mumble, "Minene Uryuu"
"I'm sorry what was that?"
"Minene Uryuu!" I say with a bit of venom.
"One more time?" He says with a cocky grin that I wanted to slap the fuck off of his face.
"MINENE URYUU! YOU DEAF FUCKING OLD MAN!"
The teachers facial expression turns to a scowl and he says, "Detention after school for you! Now sit the hell down!" He practically yells as a vein pops out of his neck.
I look around as I see everyone staring at me with shock except Yuno. She was the only one smiling at me and she gave me a thumbs up. Mr. Douchebag catches her and he grabs her wrist, "you think this is funny!?!?! Detention for you too Miss Gasai! I'm disappointed in you, your a good student and now your starting to act like a bad one." The teacher shakes his head and sits down at his desk looking really steamed.
I saw some black haired boy talking to Yuno and I heard him mumbling something about "touching a purple haired girl's ass" Hey! That's me! A few minutes later a big crash is heard and the sound of someone falling on the floor echo's throughout the quiet classroom. I look up startled and see the desk that is right next to Yuno overturned and a passed out Yuki not to far away with his mouth slightly bleeding. A very pissed off looking Yuno is staring at the unconscious boy on the ground, breathing through her nose heavily, nostrils flaring.
'I guess this Yuno girl isn't half bad, maybe I should be nicer to her.'

Yuno's POV

(Before she punches Yuki out of the desk)

God could this day get any worse!?! Minene didn't sit next to me and this weird ass kid took the desk next to me! Wait a minute...I look at him closely and I get a strange feeling that I've known him or at least talked to him before. I heard Mr. Hiyama call him Yuki but I get a strange feeling that I've seen him before and that name sounds deathly familar.
All of a sudden he leaned over next to me and whispered, "Hey who's the hot purple haired chick in the corner? Do you think I'd have a chance with her?", he smiled cockily at me and I knew he was talking about my Mine-chan. A guy named Kousaka leaned over Yuki's shoulder and whispered loudly, obviously not giving a fuck if he was heard or not. "I dare you to grab her ass when we get out of class." I saw Minene looking in our direction, I think she heard the pervert.
That was it, that was enough to set me off and since Kousaka was out of my reach I took my frustration out on Yuki and punched him in the face when the teacher wasn't looking. The black haired boy's head swung back and he landed on the cold floor.