𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

I moved my hips, holding back a grin at the way Kite trembled beneath me. I slid myself against the length of his cock, teasing him by allowing him to enter me for just a second before I pulled away. His breathing was erratic, his hands gripping my thighs so tightly I knew I'd have bruises.

I'd been grinding against him for at least ten minutes, teasing him. Pre-come dripped out of the tip of his cock, slipping down onto his stomach. When I slid my finger through it and brought it to my mouth, licking it off, Kite cursed.

"Close yet," I asked, already knowing the answer.

He glared up at me.

"Keep glaring and I'll stop," I threatened, and he immediately closed his eyes.

I'd gotten him to the brink of coming three times already, stopping just before he was able to have that release. Call it my own personal punishment for the things he'd done to me. He'd apologized, sure. But I was counting these as bits of my forgiveness.

"Mae," his voice was hoarse, "please."

"Please," I asked. "Please, what?"

"Keep moving," he pleaded, opening his eyes. "Please don't stop. Not again."

I didn't admit to him that I was also stopping myself from coming. The friction of my clit against his cock was almost too much. There were a couple of times that I almost said screw it and slid him fully inside of me just to feel that friction inside.

I pushed harder, a tingle racing across my spine as heat pooled in my lower stomach.

He was making noises now, whining as he pleaded with me to keep going. Cursing. Digging those fingers harder into me. He became impossibly harder against me moments before he came, his eyes damn near rolling back in his head as I continued to ride out his orgasm.

I stilled, watching as his body shook.

He looked up at me as he wiped away his release with my bed sheets. "You're fucking evil."

I grinned. "And you love it. Do your friends know you beg?"

He raised an eyebrow. "No. Because I don't."

I outright laughed, and he smiled slightly. When his trembles finally faded, I moved off of him, only for him to pull me back, forcing my legs on either side of his head with so much ease that I wondered what it'd be like to actually be manhandled by him.

"Wait," I yelped. "Kite, this isn't-"

He pushed me forward, towards his already hardening cock moments before I felt him suck my clit into his mouth.

I moaned as I grabbed his cock and slid it between my lips, tasting remnants of his previous orgasm on my tongue. I slid him all the way into my mouth and he cursed against me before he continued licking and sucking, masterfully working me over like I was the best thing he'd ever tasted in his life.

I wasn't going to last long. I'd stopped myself too many times and he was doing too damn good. He pulled my hips down as he devoured me and I damn near cried.

I tried to last. I did. I tried to make him come again before I came, but then he bit me and all pretenses of me holding out were thrown out the window.

I kept him in my mouth as I came, my cries muffled as my body flooded with heat and explosive tingles danced across every inch of my flesh. He moaned against me, continuing to suck and lick me through my orgasm.

He pulled me off of him effortlessly, laying me down. His eyes met mine and he smirked.

Couldn't let him be too proud of himself.

I pushed him back down and climbed over him, slipping him inside of me and slamming my hips down into him before he had time to react.

"Fuck," he growled.

He grabbed my hips and moved me against him, grinding me back and forth. Every movement made me moan, the feel of him inside of me, stretching me, overstimulating to the point it would have been painful if it didn't feel so good.

His eyes found mine, those golden flecks almost glowing.

"Use your words," I said, taking over, grinding my hips against his, feeling him harden further deep within me.

He opened his mouth, then closed it again.

I wrapped my fingers around his throat, surprised when he grabbed my wrist and forced me to push harder.

"You feel so good." His fingers tightened around my wrist. His voice was pleading. "I want to feel you come around me. I want to come inside of you while you ride me."

Goddamn.

I shivered and slipped my free hand between us, circling my clit with my fingers.

His eyes lowered and he groaned, watching as I pleasured myself as I rode him. If he really wanted to come together, I needed to build us both up quickly, and it seemed like watching me was doing wonders for that.

"Do you like watching," I whispered, squeezing my hand around his throat just a bit tighter for only a moment, just to bring his eyes back to mine.

"Yes," he said, his voice breaking on that one word.

The things I could do with that information. The things I would do with that information.

His eyes lowered and he continued to watch me, and the look on his face had my entire body growing hotter with need by the second. He looked so open. So vulnerable with every emotion displayed on his face and in his eyes. He wanted me. Needed this. The man who was always in control finally letting that control go for me to take over.

"Shit," he hissed. "Mae, I can feel you squeezing me. Please. I can't-" 

I leaned over him, placing my mouth centimeters from his piercing. "Come for me, Kite."

And when I finally bit down, he choked on a gasp as I felt him tense below me and harden inside of me.

When he whimpered my name in my ear, I finally came. Cursing against his skin. Every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire as I continued to ride him through my orgasm, spurred on by the breathy noises he continued to make in my ear.

I released his piercing from between my teeth and rested my forehead against his shoulder, breathing heavily.

"Two," he murmured. "Two times and I'm too sensitive."

I snorted and rolled off of him. When I went to stand up, he grabbed my arm.

I smiled at him. "Just getting a bath ready, and I was going to ask if you wanted to join me."

He shifted in my bed, closer to me, and kissed my forehead. "I'll get it. Stay."

"Oh," I teased when he stood up, "now you're back to being Mister Macho?"

He eyed me from over his shoulder. "Be nice or I'll have Luca slap your ass so much you can't sit for a week."

I wiggled said ass, pouting. "Aw, you can't do it?"

His eyes flashed and he grinned before he headed towards my bathroom. "Who said I wouldn't help?"

I bit my lip once he disappeared through the door, suddenly hoping that maybe two really wasn't his tap out number.

*****
A/N: I had to tap out writing this a couple times because I was flustering myself 🫡

Hope you all enjoyed Kite and Mae 😉