#5 - Piranha (Yandere Underswap fell Napstablook)

Dictionary:
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/d) = favorite drink
(Y/n) = Your name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(Y/h) = Your height
__________________________________________

"Thank you! Thank you everyone!" You shouted as you looked at the monsters that were around you.

Looking at all the money you made. It made you feel ready to leave the underground. With Temmie helping you and a few other monsters as well. But still you were happy you were able to recover the money that you had gave to Papyrus. Well, more like he stole from you. But at this point to didn't care.

Sure the quality in the Waterfall and Snowdin weren't great. But however, on the surface you've seen worse.

"Come on Temmie!" You yelled as you opened your back for Temmie to get in.

"Coming!" Temmie yelled back as they jumped in your bag.

As you quickly gathered your things you ran to Hotland. You clenched the microphone in your (D/h) hand as you made it inside. Everything was so... So.... Fucking spoiled! You swore to God that literally everyone in Hotland would be those types of people you had met before.

When you mean those types that would be like "with the money I have, I always get what I want". You even cringed when you thought about it. Then that memory came back in your head. When a blonde rich boy started affording you money if you date him.

Sure you weren't wealthy, but he took to far at one point. So you literally slapped him across the face. Hopefully you never had to experience that ever again.

As you were wondering in Hotland monsters glared at you. But however, not only that. What you didn't know it grabbed a certain monsters attention.

"You know, should you give Papyrus a call?" Temmie suggested, while peaking out your bag a bit.

"You know, that's not a bad idea. But, however we should do it if only needed." You said to Temmie as you kept looking forward while walking.

As you kept talking monster looked at you while you heard whispers and mumbles about you. Maybe they thought it was the fact that they thought you were talking about yourself. Whatever the case it was you simply didn't bother.

Suddenly you came face to face with a monster. Pulling out your microphone and powering it on. You then spoke softly into the microphone, "Let's do this."
__________________________________________

"Who are you? Why do I crave you?" A robotic voice said as they looked at you through dozens of screens.

"Oh them? That's (Y/n). They're a human, fell down into the underground 10 days ago. Favorite food is (f/f), Favorite drink is (f/d). There (y/h) feet tall, also-" A voice spoke looking at the robot.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. When are they gonna leave anyways Undyne?" They asked as they looked at the fish lady with her red hair tied into a bun and her white lab coat.

As Undyne place her thumb under her chin as her index finger on her chin she said smiling, "Well Napstaton, by the looks and progress so far, maybe within a few hours. Hell! Maybe even before midnight!"

"No!" The robot yell, as they flew past Undyne in a hurry.

"Ah, love. Such a beautiful thing." She spoke as she looked at a picture of Alphys with loving eyes.

"Undyne! Order the monster to block off the human!" Napstaton yelled at her as they left the lab.

Running to the microphone Undyne smiled as she looked at the screens as the reflected off her glasses. "Attention all monsters! I'm sure you are all aware that a human is in Hotland. Well however! Whoever can stop that human and bring them to my lab, they get a chance to earn 2,000 dollars! So what are you waiting for!? Go and get that human!"