The Saiyan and Spirit

Having vanquished the One Star Dragon, Omega Shenron, by harnessing the collective might of the universe within the Super Ultra Spirit Bomb, the Z fighters accomplished a momentous feat. As a result, the contamination that had tainted the dragon balls dissipated, leading to an unexpected manifestation: the venerable Shenron himself emerged in the presence of the victorious group.

Confusion engulfed the group as the unexpected presence of Shenron materialized without the customary summoning or ominous darkened sky. Bulma voiced her perplexity, seeking an explanation.

Gohan, equally bewildered, admitted ignorance. "I've never seen anything like this before..."

Addressing Goku directly, Shenron's eyes gleamed as the Saiyan's injuries healed. "Son Goku, arise," he commanded.

Chi-Chi's eyes welled up with tears as she rushed to embrace her husband. "Goku... Thank goodness!"

After their heartfelt reunion, Goku turned his attention to Shenron. "So, Shenron, you're here? That means all the Shadow Dragons are gone."

"Yes, but I hope you comprehend the implications of the Shadow Dragons' appearance," Shenron responded.

"Kind of," Goku replied.

"And I assume you understand the reason for the merging of this world and the other world?"

"That happened because the Dragon balls were deteriorating, right?"

"Correct. Your reliance on the Dragon balls has become excessive, and I can no longer allow you to exploit them for your convenience," the dragon declared.

The group felt a mix of anticipation and uncertainty as Shenron's words implied an impending action, leaving them unsure if it would be favorable or unfavorable. Bulma, caught off guard, interjected with her confusion.

"You will no longer have access to the Dragon balls as both I and the orbs will vanish from this world," Shenron revealed.

The revelation struck the group with surprise. It meant they could no longer make wishes, including reviving those lost to Super 17 and the Shadow Dragons.

Among the Z fighters, Goku displayed a more accepting demeanor. "That's fine with me. But for old times' sake, can we have one final wish?"

Shenron acquiesced, albeit reluctantly. "One last time. What is your wish?"

"So many innocent lives were lost amidst this chaos. I wish for all those who perished as a result of these events to be brought back to life, and for the Earth to be fully restored," Goku declared.

The dragon's eyes gleamed as he granted the wish, resurrecting the deceased and restoring Earth to its former state. Goku's granddaughter, Pan, was joyously reunited with her resurrected robotic companion, Giru.

"Thank you, Shenron," Goku expressed his gratitude with a smile.

"The time has come," Shenron announced. "I must bid farewell."

"Does that mean you're leaving us for good now?" Goku asked.

To everyone's astonishment, Shenron posed an unexpected question. "Are you coming along, Goku?"

Goku's laughter resonated as he gazed upon his comrades, fully aware of the inevitable conclusion. "Heh, I should have expected it to end like this," he remarked, leaping onto Shenron's head.

Just as they were about to depart, Goku's rival, Vegeta, rushed towards them. "Wait, Kakarot!" he called out, his voice brimming with emotion. "Where are you going?"

In a flash of realization, Vegeta understood the destination. "You're going to train, aren't you?"

Goku's smile remained unwavering as he responded, "Yep. But now it's time for me to go. They're all in your hands now."