The Saiyan and Tobiichi's Requests

I'm republishing this because I split the chapter up into two since it was getting to around 20,000 words which is a little too much for one chapter. I also added more to the next chapter after this one.

WHICH MEANS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ALREADY OUT!!

------------------------------------------------------

"Heeey, Tohka... Come on, open up..."

While letting out a concerned voice, Goku knocked on the door, but there was no response.

"Tohka please, hear me out! It's not what you think..." 

Once more, he said that while knocking on the door.

When he did that— Don! A loud noise occurred, shaking the whole house.

And from the other side of the door Goku was knocking on, a mumbling voice echoed. "...Fuun. Don't bother me. Hurry up and go away baaka baaka!"

And with that response, the matter ended like that. Tohka was completely sulking. 

"Geez... What am I supposed to do?"

Goku was at a loss and sighed gloomily as he gave up trying to talk to Tohka.

It had been 5 hours since [Hermit] had returned to the other world.

After that, he was retrieved by <Fraxinus> and went back to his house, which was a good thing. But, upon entering the house he found that Tohka had locked herself inside her room and refused to come out.

"—Hey Goku, got a minute?"

From the intercom on Goku's right ear, Kotori's voice was heard. "Uh, sure. But I don't think this is the right time for that." 

"Goku, you did kiss Yoshinon correctly, right?"

"What? Is there a wrong way to kiss?"

"Just answer the question. At the time your and Yoshinon's lips touched. This isn't a mistake right?"

"Aah, yeah."

"Fumu..."

"So, what happened? If anything that was just an accident."

"I know that. Instead of that, I would even praise you for achieving the goal we were aiming for."

"Then what's wrong?"

When Goku asked, Kotori after groaning replied; 

"—It seems that even though you kissed, you couldn't seal any of the Spirit's power at all."

After being told that, Goku's eyes widened.

"What?? Why?"

"Well, the affection level wasn't raised as high as that time with Tohka and of course sealing all of the power is impossible, but even so, it is a little concerning that not even a little bit of it could be sealed. In numerical values, I thought that even at that stage it would be divided by 2 or even 3."

After saying that, she once again returned to talking to herself. "...Somehow either Yoshinon has a hidden special ability, or—"

"Okay, okay. I get that Yoshinon is a big problem and all, but..."

Goku, while saying that, had his eyes turned to Tohka's door.

Kotori probably guessed what Goku was thinking, and replied immediately replied. "—Ahh, it's about Tohka, huh? How is her condition now?"

"Well... It doesn't seem like she wants to talk to me right now..."

"I see. From seeing the numerical values it would seem that her powers temporarily resurfaced, though then they flowed back into the Pass and are once again sealed.