The Saiyan and Yoshino

"......!?"

Yoshino opened her eyes. And she trembled in panic.

Together with the feeling of waking up after dozing off in the dark—— a gentle breeze brushed her cheeks and the view of the city flowed into her sights.

"Eh.......... , ah..."

Yoshino looked rounder her.

She was inside— a city that she did not know.

The only thing surrounding Yoshino was a crater formed from an explosion of some sort that had blasted the area off.

And the sky was cold and raining.

It was something that she had already experienced many times, an experience she was getting tired of— it was the feeling of the real world.

But if there was something different this time it would be—— that her irreplaceable friend was missing from her left hand.

"......!"

From the sky, she heard a sound that she had memories of.

And over there was— as Yoshino had predicted, several humans covered with machines and armor floating above her.

"—Target confirmed. All members, initiate attack."

"Copy."

After that response, the humans fired many bullets from their arms and legs at Yoshino.

"............!?"

Yoshino gasped and flew into the sky by kicking off the ground.

And just like that, to escape the attack from the humans, she was using complex maneuvering and running away.

"Don't let her get away!"

"—Roger."

She heard such voices echo behind her, and many more bullets were fired at her.

It was the final strike because each attack held a lethal level of power respectively. If not for her Astral Dress, the attack would have resulted in Yoshino being killed over a hundred times. It was the incarnation of killing intent and malice.

"......!......"

While Yoshino was dancing in the sky feeling confused, she was also raising inaudible shouts.

Her heartbeat turned rough, her stomach started to hurt, and her eyes were spinning round and round.

Yoshino could not tolerate the malice and killing intent targeting her from someone else.

Normally it would be—different.

Usually, Yoshinon would talk for her from her left hand.

Since Yoshinon was very reliable, it would act as if this attack was nothing to it.

That's why, Yoshino would feel safe and okay. And she would refrain from hurting everyone else.

But, right now— "Kya—!"

Yoshino felt a strong impact behind her, and while she was making a soft scream she fell to the ground.

It was not an attack that could pierce through the AstralDress. However, it was a heavy attack that sent Yoshino, with her AstralDress's protection, to the ground.

The feeling of fear was spreading inside Yoshino's heart to the extent that it could not be helped.

Her teeth cried, her legs trembled, and her sights were shaking.