The Saiyan and... More training?!

Just a quick heads up, Goku is NOT a Spirt!! 

------------------------------------------------------

Since their date, a weekend had passed and it was now Monday. 

Unfortunately for Goku, the school building was completely rebuilt, and a sizable number of students had already gathered.

In the midst of them all, Goku absentmindedly sighed, slowly starting to doze off to sleep on his desk. 

—That day. 

Goku and Tohka eventually returned to <Ratatoskr> and were led to the <Fraxinus>'s infirmary. 

They were put in separate parts of the infirmary, much to Tohka's discomfort.  

He went through an extensive medical analysis check-in that facility—but ever since then he hadn't been allowed to even look to Tohka. Even when he asked to talk to her, all he got was that both of them had to finish their examinations. 

Goku had been deemed a Spirit alongside Tohka however he wasn't deemed a threat due to him not being detected as a Spirit while in his normal state.

As if the ten hectic days that had passed since he first met Tohka were a dream, it felt like torture going back to his old routine.

However, there was one thing that interested him. 

That day that Goku kissed Tohka. 

At that moment, the raiment Tohka wore had melted and disappeared—and at the same time, he felt as if something warm had entered his body.

—What exactly was that feeling? 

However, that was the least of his problems. Or at least, to Goku. 

He clearly remembered being forced out of his Super Saiyan form, and he didn't know why. It was right after kissing Tohka too.

Slightly, he touched his lips.

He also realized for some reason, he couldn't transform after that.

Kotori explained to him that he had sealed most of Tohka's power, meaning she was basically a normal person.

Maybe he pseudo-sealed himself when kissing Tohka? It seemed like the most logical answer he could think of. But if that were the case shouldn't he be weaker too?

For some reason, he didn't feel any weaker at all. 

Then another thought came to his mind—Where did he get these powers anyway? Why could he seal Tohka?

But before he could think further, the classroom doors slid open with a rattling sound, and Goku's head slightly perked up. 

—Instantly, the classroom was abuzz.

That was to be expected, because, after all, Tobiichi Origami had come to school, wrapped all over with bandages. 

"...!"

He couldn't help but lose his breath.

Goku knew there was tech that could heal injuries quickly. But after 3 days and still having that many bandages, it had to have been quite the injury.

But at least she was okay. 

"H-hey, Tobiichi, I'm glad that you're doing—"

He started to say, but suddenly Origami disappeared from his field of view.