He Wildrokd My World

Ever since that night at the concert, I couldn't stop thinking about him. His unusual haircut, his goatee that made me blush every time I thought about it, the piercing right below his lip that gave me butterflies. I don't care if this man is fifty four years old, he is the love of my life.

I woke up a few weeks after the concert wondering if I was ever going to see him again. As soon as I opened my eyes, I squealed. Because in a Peter Pan outfit, sitting in my rocking chair, was the one, the only, Lukas "Wildrok" Bellesini.
"You sleep like Sandy Cheeks in that episode of SpongeBob where she is hibernating, drool and everything." He said with his sexy wink.
"Like you're much better Edward Cullen, sneaking into my room when I'm sleeping. I love when you do that." I said, jumping out of bed to give Lukey a big hug.
"So should we go get breakfast?" I asked, and he nodded.
"But first, put this Tinkerbell outfit on please." He said. I was confused but did as I was told. Was he gonna take me to Disney!?!?

He didn't take me to dinner. It turns out he just wanted to role play as Peter Pan and Tink, which was bizarre but also totally hot. Now we were just hanging in my livi room, watching Justice Crew videos and laughing about how ridiculous they were.
I noticed he was always checking his phone, texting somebody.
"Hey wildrok, who are you texting?" I asked, because we were starting to get serious so I needed him to be more open with me.
"Oh, um, Paulie?" He said, but I wasn't buying it. So I grabbed his phone and saw that he was texting Kiwi, or whatever her name was.
"I thought you ended things with her!" I yelled, suddenly extremely mad that wildrok jc was playing me.
"Hal I couldn't do that and you know that. Kiki means so much to me and I thought you were still seeing that guy Alex?"
"No, I broke up with him because he paid more attention to his thighs than to me!" I exclaimed, on the verge of tears.
"Is this relationship like your black dress?"
"What do you mean Wildrok?" I asked, confused by his wording.
"Broken." He said, and then silence filled the room.

What do you think about the Peter Pan and Tink obsession they have? And what about this Kiki girl? Will Halley and Wildrok break up? Find out in the next chapter!! Please like and comment!!
Also thank you to my sister for helping me with some details of this chapter, you r gr8!