This Is It

He was tall. He was handsome. He was everything I could have ever dreamed of in a man. The only thing he wasn't? Mine.

It's been three years since Fupa left me to marry Cole. I want to be happy for them, but Fupa has held my heart for so long, it's hard to get over it. But I think have finally moved on. This man is like a walking God. And he walked right into my heart.

"Halley?" He said, and it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, confused as to why this gorgeous piece of meat was talking to me. Ever since the whole divorce with Fupa and losing my house and my job, I've been a mess. Maybe this guy is the answer to my prayers.

"Oh please. Who doesn't know your name? You're that chick that married some dude's foop. You made the news because of that. Talk about a strange news story." Said the mystery man.

"Wanna grab some ice cream? Or my booty?" I asked, suddenly very forward with this hunk.

"I would love to grab some ice cream. And your booty." He said with a "you know what I'm sayin" face.

"There's this great place called McDonalds, we could go there?" I suggested.

"I would love to Hal. Is it okay if I call you that?" He asked.

"Foop used to call me that, but I guess it's okay. What can I call you?" I asked the stranger who I was going to get ice cream with.

"You can call me Daddy." He said with another one of those faces.

"That's creepy. I like it." I said with a giggle.

So 'Daddy' and I went to grab some ice cream.

After we are our sundaes and he painted me like one of his French girls, we went back to my place. I unlocked my front door and opened it, only to reveal someone I totally was NOT expecting to see.

"Danny Devito? What r u doing here? And why are you in ur birthday suit?" I asked, shocked yet also way turned on at the same time.

"Who is this dime?" Danny asked, pointing to the guy who I still did not know.

"I'm Halley's boyfriend." Said the man, and I couldn't handle this anymore. I knew what I had to do.

"Danny, go eat a container of mayonnaise. Stranger, stay here we need to talk." I said sternly. Danny listened and so did the stranger.

We talked for a solid three hours, and whenever I checked on Danny he was still eating that mayo.

"What do you mean you're not who you say you are? I don't even know who you are to begin with!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god. You're Clark Kent. And Superman!!!" I yelled!

"No. I'm not. You know me Halley. You know I like to wear disguises." He said, and pulled off his baseball cap to reveal a head full of black curls. He had on a face mask apparently and pulled it off, revealing the porcelain skin and oddly shaped nose.

"Michael Dan?!"

"You can only have one Dan. It's me or Devito. Your choice." Said Michael Dan.

Who will she pick? Favorite and comment who you think Halley should choose!!!