Chapter 4: Job Start.

" " talking.
Urizen-Y/N talking or yelling.
* * thinking.
Y/N: Your name.
A/N: Author Note.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Opening:

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Previously on King Of Devils:

Hana:"I Knew it. I couldn't trust you with them, lucky me I made preparations in case this happened.
...
Y/N:"Foolishness...you say you gonna kill me but can't even stand on your feet by just my stare...you are no worth my time...kill them."
...
Sirzches:"I will come back for everyone..."
...
Rias:"I guess that so called Urizen got a new trick in the book..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Present.
June 15th 06:10 AM.
With Team R.
Mission 2.
No one pov:

Morning shines in Kuoh city, what was left of it full of demons and devil's walking around. Issei, Rias and Asia were walking off a bar in the higher floor or the Hotel after defeating a group of Hell Caina, both of them jump off the balcony which was broken landing on the backyard full of broken tables and plastic chairs.

Issei:"Guess they already made a little lunch huh...not even a female version and nice looking of them...man I'm not even paid for this."

Rias:"And you won't be because if we fail it means the end."

Asia just looked down stopping on their tracks right at the exit, Rias and Issei both looked at her worried.

Issei:"Asia...are you okay?"

Asia:"Do you think we can really win? Is Sir Lucifer right about that demon power?...do we have a chance?"

Rias just looked down and Issei looked at her worried, she just shook her head and smiled bright.

Rias:"Better than nothing right?"

Asia just nodded with a small smile while issei did too, when they were about to cross the road several cracks appeared on the street and Qliphoth roots appears breaking the street in half and blocking the path.

Issei:"...Are you serious?!"

Rias just laughed at his reaction and pulled his arm while Asia just filled behind, on their path they took care of a few empusas util they got into a alley and when they were halfway a window of a store broke and a demon came out of it having two cleaver in the place of its hand, Issei just parried the attack and cut the head off.

Issei:"You know...it was hard before, but It feels so easy...I bet we can get to that King demon in less than a few hours!"

Asia smiled seeing the confidence coming out of Issei while Rias just gave him a slap behind the back.

Rias:"We are not ready yet, don't do the same mistake you did before..."

Issei:"Right...let's go off then!"

Issei and his companions followed in pursuit and finally got to the other side seeing a broken phone ringing, Issei looked towards to Rias then to Asia and they all shrugged their shoulders. The boy finally took the phone and putted on his ear.