Mikey x gn reader☁️

Tw: cussing, Mikey being an adorable bean, sad reader, mentions of bullying, and probably cringe.

4:00 Pm, (Y/N)'s apartment

Today has been a particularly shitty day. April had to cancel the sleepover that we had planned for weeks ahead, some kid in school dumped the entirety of my backpack into the bathroom trashcan, and my phone died mid-song.

I plugged in my phone and after about 10 minutes I got a bunch of messages from Mikey. I started to panic, what if he was hurt? What if he got into a particularly bad fight with MeatSweats?

I checked my phone.

Orange Bean: Babyyy [2:40 pm]
Orange Bean: HoneyBun? [2:57 pm]
Orange Bean: Why aren't you answering? [3:00 pm]
Orange Bean: I'm getting kinda worried about you (Y/N) [3:40 pm]
Orange Bean: I'm coming over. [Now]

"Oh shit! I'm not ready to be seen yet!" I said wondering when he was going to be here. I took a short shower and got dressed quickly. I made sure to put on some perfume/cologne.

Just then I heard a knock on the window. I look over. Thank the gods it's just Mikey. I opened the window quickly and lent him a hand.

He took my hand and jumped out the window. He pulled his hand away to shut the window. "Why weren't you answering your phone? I was so worried!" Mikey said, pulling me into a hug.

I pushed him away so I could see his face while I talked to him. "I'm sorry, I had school today. My phone was on silent." I rubbed the back of my neck, hoping he wouldn't see through my lies. He looked at me, squinting a bit before pulling me back into another hug.

"I can tell you're lying but I love you anyway. Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head no. He understood and didn't push it any further. "Do you want to cuddle for a bit?"

I nodded my head vigorously. Today was Cuddle Monday. He hopped on the couch, getting into a comfortable position. He tapped his chest, gesturing to lay on top of him.

You two fell asleep watching (insert favorite show) and cuddling. It was nice.

_________

☆thank you so much for reading my first x reader! I hope I did alright. I do take constructive criticism.☆

♡have a wonderful day/night my lovelies!♡