𓆩ᥫ𝟑᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Umeko had set her alarm clock extra early so she could wake up on time

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Umeko had set her alarm clock extra early so she could wake up on time. She was always A heavy sleeper and she could barely get up in the morning for the academy. But despite the fact that it seemed there was no hope of her waking up in time, she somehow managed to wake up with thirty minutes to get dressed and travel to the meet up zone.

Though it took her frantically running around the house she managed to get ready. And she ended up taking snacks with her, she didn't care how hard she threw up. She needed food. As much as she would love to just teleport to the meeting spot she couldn't, she hadn't been there before and as such couldn't visualize it in her head enough to teleport.

So here she was, running through the streets of the town as fast as she could, she ended up taking a small messenger bag with her that had some food in it, and extra stuff just in case. Once she arrived at the bridge she saw that she ended up being the first one to arrive. As soon as she sat down she collapsed onto the ground and started to sleep. Maybe she could get some extra energy after all...

"Should we wake her up?" Sakura questioned as she laid fast asleep on the ground. 'How does she even sleep on the hard ground???' Sakura thought A bit concerned about the girl's back problems. Sasuke could care less as he stared into space, not paying mind to the two girls sitting beside and behind him.

Umeko had snuggled up to Sakura for comfort and began snoring softly, small breathy sighs she let out barely made any noise, they were far too sweet and cute sounding to be classified as snores. Sakura smiled and leaned onto Umeko and let herself slowly succumb to sleep. After Naruto had arrived the group sat in silence together for the most part. Umeko of course was sound asleep on Sakura's lap, not paying any attention to anything around her.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

As Umeko laid unconscious on the soft grass the rest of team seven was well awake and wondering where the hell their teacher was. But speak of the devil and he shall appear, Kakashi appeared from seemingly nowhere walking towards them. "Morning everyone." He calmly greeted the group. "YOU'RE LATE!" They yelled, of course this had the side effect of waking up the sleepy Gojo who let out A small yawn. "Huh?...what time is it?.." She sleepily muttered not yet being able to fully function.

"Nice going Naruto! You woke up Umeko!" Sakura yelled, hitting the blonde over the head. "Hey! We all yelled! Why am I getting blamed???" Naruto whined rubbing his head. Kakashi sighed looking over towards the group. Umeko got up and let out A yawn, stretching her arms out. "Oh... Is it time for the test already?.." She mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.