𓆩ᥫ𝟐𝟔᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Sukuna scoffed, looking down at Yuji

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sukuna scoffed, looking down at Yuji. “What is it now? I swear it's like you have nothing better to do than annoy me.” Sukuna sneered. In truth, Sukuna was lying. He did nothing but wait for Yuji to finally talk to him. He may have been the king of curses, but even he had a limit when it came to isolation, okay!?

Yuji grunted, getting up. “I need you to switch with me.” He asked. Sukuna blinked, “And what makes you think i'm going to help you?” He asked, genuinely curious of his vessel's new idiotic motives. Yuji grumbled, “Whatever that ninja- '' Before Yuji could finish, Sukuna stood up. “Ninja? Youre fighting a ninja?” He asked. Yuji nodded.

Sukuna scoffed. Ninja, he despised them. Lower lifeforms than even curse users. At least curse users could stand on their level, challenge them. But ninja? Lowly creatures with nothing but chakra, thinking they were all powerful and great. He loathed the creatures. “You should have led with that.” Sukuna chuckled darkly.

“Il cut you a deal, I go out there and take care of that ninja, protect the Gojo brat. And you stop bringing me out from trivial matters such as this.” Sukuna demanded. Yuji stopped, “Trivial!? Seriously? Umeko sensed this guy's energy! They’re bad news” He yelled. Sukuna rolled his eyes.

It was a rather silly request, but he had accepted his prison a long time ago. After all, this brat would lose control of him eventually, he just needed to wait for the right opportunity, might as well play buddy in the meantime, no matter how gross it was. “Dont question my motives, brat.” He sneered. Yuji sighed, “Fine! Now would you just deal with it already!?” he groaned. Sukuna nodded, getting off his throne and shaking Yuji’s hand, the pact being set in stone. Suddenly his domain crumbled away, giving way to the real world, Sukuna smiled. This would be fun…

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Umeko backed up. Suddenly incredibly aware of the threat she was in the presence of. Sukuna chuckled watching her back up, “For being Gojo’s brat you certainly have some sense…” He smiled, not a warm smile. It felt like the smile of someone who had watched someone get put in a meat grinder.

Umeko was glad she had brought up the loophole, because if sorcerer regulations were in place Yuji would be killed for this. Umeko focused her attention towards Sasuke and Sakura. “I-ill be fine… Just give me a second.” Umeko glared, grabbing Sakura and Sasuke, then rushing over to Megumi and Nobara, swiftly teleporting them away. They were on a nearby tree. “What are you doing-” Sasuke coughed. Umeko looked over to him, “you have to trust me when I say that Yuji is going to be okay.” She assured him. “I think I might be able to break you guys out of this.” She hummed. “His trick didnt affect me. And im assuming it has to with my eyes. So let me test something here.” She offered. Umeko scooted closer to Sasuke, he seemed avidly against it but Umeko wasnt going to let him die. She took a deep breath and took off her blindfold, exposing her ruby eyes. Sasuke paused, he couldnt help but become mesmorised, they had a habit of doing that to people. She took a deep breath, grabbing hold of his cheeks and touching their foreheads together, her eyes wide open as she focused.