Chapter 1

" Now, you may kiss your wedded husband " the priest of the current ongoing Royal Wedding of the two eternal enemies. The Kingdom of Iyophate and the Kingdom of Viyivaria's political marriage. The Crown Prince San of Iyophate wedded to the 4th Prince of Viyivaria Wooyoung.

   The two kingdoms loathed each other but due to the sudden raise of power in Iyophate caused Viyivaria to suggest selling there youngest child to their enemies. They simply wanted to avoid any obstacle towards their kingdom. Therefore, throwing away their last heir was easier and he was less likely to ever become king.

   " Finally I don't have to deal with that useless fuck head ' son ' " whispered the elder and the head of the Viyivarian Kingdom to his wife whom chuckled. Afterall, their plan to get rid of their son and enemies was everything they needed. No matter what protests their son would make it won't make a difference, but they knew their son wouldn't even bother.

   The captain and head of the royal guards of the Viviyarian Kingdom stood in disbelief as he watched his prince get sold off to marriage like a peasant. The parents showed no remorse as the king pushed him over the stairs saying " Finally I could get rid of you for good ". Unlike the usual reaction of the guards which included feeing ignorance and looking away, the head of the guards threw his imperial coat and raised the sword infront of the king, as he stood protectively infront of Wooyoung.

" You are so stupid " whispered Wooyoung sighing and secretly wanting to scream in pain. His body hurted like hell, but it wasn't his first time. That obviously doesn't mean it doesn't hurt anymore. He was honestly shocked of how the literal head of royal guards who slayed enemies with no remorse or regard to their lives. A war machine who assassinates as soon as he steps foot in the warzone.

   " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? " screamed the king looking at the scene infront of him in disbelief. The head of his royal guards was pointing his sword at him. As soon as the captain pointed his sword he raised his head staring daggers at the king, even making him flinch.

   " Take one step closer, your majesty and your throat will be slaughtered. " spoke the Captain with a venomous voice and gritted teeth. All the guards and maids froze in their place unable to move one inch. It was the literal god slayer and the undead Kim Hongjoong, no one dared to move not even the king himself.

" G-GUARDS KILL HIM " screamed the king in horror, eyes widened and mouth detached. At this point the king would go on his knees in fear of the man who works underneath him. As soon as some of the guards moved, the captain's two men held them on sword-point, swearing loyalty to their one and only captain.

   The vice captain Seonghwa and his right handed man Jongho all stood in position protecting their captain without any single regret. They were the kings' knights yet there they are protecting his son whom he didn't even consider his son. The king's face showed fear and Hongjoong licked his dry lips in satisfaction. However, the prince on the other hand was touching his head, only to find blood everywhere around his brown hair with blonde highlights.

   Seonghwa gave one last warning to the knight infront of him indicating his seriousness, as soon as the knight backed off in fear. He ran to the prince's aid, making Hongjoong stand up as the king shook in fear in his place.

   " My team and I will be escorting his highness to the kingdom of Iyophate as soon as possible. " said Hongjoong giving one last stern look to the king making him stumble back as he made his way to the infirmary that they usual sent the prince too.