Chapter 22

" Hyung.. please stop it... its hurts. " said Wooyoung squirming in Hongjoong's arm and pushing his head at his arm. Hongjoong sighed as he started to massage Wooyoung's head, as Seonghwa went to dim the room more if possible. His migraine coming with a fever was disastrous and the fact Wooyoung thinks his father is going to come beat him didn't help. " W..why is he stuck to Hongjoong? " asked San in a low voice looking at the three knights for any sort of explanation because for all he knows no one acts like that when they have fever. Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong as a way of asking for permission as Hongjoong nodded in acceptance.

" You see, it's not really a pleasant story.." said Seonghwa sighing remembering every single detail, his heart once more clutched in sadness, as both Hongjoong and Jongho stayed still in silence. San listened intently as this looks like a serious matter, besides it involves Wooyoung's life so he was definitely going to listen. " That fuckard of a king threw and locked his son in the dungeon for wearing the brooch in the opposite side, while his highness was sick " spat Jongho in a not so loud voice rolling his eyes as the couple glared at him for his choice of words yet again. " What? It's the truth. Anyways, hyung was cleaning that dungeon as a punishment so he was with his highness the entire time " continued Jongho as Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders as his anger towards that king grew.

San was in disbelief at the words that came out of Jongho's words, how could a father lock his own son and not only that but when he was sick. It made San sick to his stomach and his heart raced at the sudden urge to go and kill that king once and for all. How dare he do that to Wooyoung? Who in the right mind does that to his son? That kingdom has gone mad and now that San knows everything, he won't let it slide not when he is still alive. San caressed Wooyoung's face as he wiped his sweat with the towel he had, just how far did the king traumatize Wooyoung? " That's not even half of what he did to his highness, in fact it was a miracle he was locked up or else he would have ate a beating " said Jongho causing the couple to freeze as their heads wracked with what would have happened if he didn't lock him up.

Jongho took a deep breath himself as the fact that they really didn't do shit to save Wooyoung. " That's enough Jongho " said Hongjoong sternly looking at him, making Jongho gulp before he took the currently warm water to get a cold water. Seonghwa quietly went out of the room, he wanted to get a fresh air or he would break down, that's why Hongjoong stopped Jongho in the first place. On the other hand, Wooyoung was slowly calming down after he got the pills from Seonghwa. " He is getting better " said Hongjoong to reassure San who was simply caressing his hair, he also felt that the grip around his arms is loosening up. " I heard him talking to you guys " said San out of nowhere making Hongjoong roll his eyes in response. " Of course you were, after all your breathing was audible " replied Hongjoong making San chuckle slightly, he is definitely sure that this man is completely dangerous.

" I doubt his highness liked you listening in " said Hongjoong making San sigh, because he knows that but he couldn't help it anyway. " So other than Skye, who's that person? " asked San as he felt the tension filling up the air as soon as he finished his question. Hongjoong has no intention to even answer that question, if it's anyone it should be Wooyoung. " Skye what? " said Wooyoung scaring the hell out of San and Hongjoong who stared at him worryingly. Wooyoung's eyes were barely open and his hands slowly slipping off Hongjoong's arm, the medicine's effect kicking in rather fast.

" Are you alright? " asked San his hands still in Wooyoung's hair, making Wooyoung roll his eyes of course he wasn't. " If anything, I feel like shit " said Wooyoung as a sneeze snuck out and made all his head shake in the process, he felt even worse than he was when he opened his eyes. Wooyoung was about to open his mouth to speak only to feel San's lips on his temple, his already flushed face shines a deeper shade of red. " Get well soon, angel " said San giving him a warm smile that could have possibly cured Wooyoung's fever for all he knows. Now was definitely not the right time for San to flirt especially when he is sick and is surrounded by his people.