Chapter 19

" So....? " said Hongjoong staring at Wooyoung up and down, who was warming himself up near the heater. He changed his entire attire with the help of Seonghwa, he was freezing. " What? " said Wooyoung rolling his eyes as if he was oblivious of what he was saying, when he obviously knew. Hongjoong sighed deeply trying to calm himself down, he knows his patience was at its limit.

San was making sure everything is being taken care off, Yunho will be taking Jade with him back to the kingdom. Afterwards, he will be heading off to his mission in Viyivaria without any external help. " So when will you come back Yunho? " asked Yeosang who just came upon receiving a certain letter and wanted to restore his long gone pride.

" Once I finish obviously? " said Yunho looking at Yeosang like he was dumb or something. " I will miss you " said Mingi back hugging him and pouting making San look at them adoringly whilst Yeosang wants to throw up. " If you are in any danger, you know what to do Yunho-ah " said San not wanting him to end up dying or anything of that sort. Yes, he wanted to figure things out but Yunho's safety mattered as well.

" Yeah, what San said. " said Yeosang laying down on the coach of Yunho's room all brazenly. " Anyways, did you do what I told you Sangie? " asked San signing his last piece of documentation and handing it to Yunho who will be taking it back. Yeosang rolled his eyes before he glared at San thinking he knew about Jongho and told Yunho to write the letter. When in fact, San has no idea about his crush nor anything to begin with.

Yeosang did not like the letter at all and wanted to come find out who in the world is Jongho. Why was he with San's departing team, he knew all of them and Jongho wasn't one of them. He doesn't even remember that he saw Jongho with Wooyoung, nonetheless be was pissed. " After your fucking threats, what was I supposed to do? Her majesty almost ripped my ears off, claiming how important your husband is. " said Yeosang staring daggers at San who was so shocked he broke down in laughter, now what in the nonsense world is going on?

   " I mean Mom is spitting facts, he is. " said San through his laughter making Yunho shed tears, because he was the one who threatened Yeosang to begin with. " How did Mom even know? " continued San making Yunho fall to the ground, this was too much. " I made sure the telegram reaches her majesty first then you. Although I had to use other measures to get Yeosang to reply. " said Yunho wiping his tears, this is too much, too funny.

   " So it was you, I fucking knew it ugh " said Yeosang rolling his eyes before he stood up opening the door and slamming it shut. Not only did Yunho almost make the queen stab him but also told his crush. He left the room in search of Jongho right now. While the rest continued laughing trying their best to regain composure. " Alright alright, lets calm down. I presume you guys need your privacy. Therefore, good luck Yunho, I need you to come back to me safe and sound " said San walking over to Yunho and giving him a hug, making Yunho feel sad a little.

" Of course, who do you think I'm? I will come back with everything you need so that you can avenge his highness " said Yunho chuckling a little because he can tell that San is definitely sad. In the end, San cared a lot over his knights and his safety mattered not that he also wants to see Mingi depressed either. " I will go see Wooyoung.. " said San letting go and wiping his tears and leaving Yunho's room. He was the one who sent Yunho so why is he the one sad?

" San apparently wants me to take Jade with me and place him to you-know-where " said Yunho to Mingi who was helping him pack his stuff. " Does San know that prince Wooyoung had a talk with him..? " said Mingi as he remembered that he forgot to tell San to begin with. Yunho wasn't sure it was good idea to tell him because surely San will lose his patience.