Chapter 6

" Is something bothering you? " asked Hongjoong before he allowed Wooyoung to go inside the hall to dance before he had to get ready. " I'm just starving " replied Wooyoung indicating the fact that Seonghwa hasn't brought him his food yet. Therefore, upon hearing that Seonghwa ran with the food in his hands all toward the hall, almost tripping. " I'm sorry your highness I got carried away... " said Seonghwa having a full platter meal in the tray especially made to his liking.

As soon as Wooyoung's eyes laid on the tray he completely forgot what he was thinking about, just his appetite opening up. He went and sat down at the nearest table where Seonghwa placed the food for him. " Hwa-hyung's food taste especially good today, your highness " spoke Jongho liking his finger clean indicating he was tasting the food the whole time annoying Seonghwa. With that Wooyoung started to eat his very first full meal since his father pushed him.

Seonghwa happily watched his prince enjoying the food he cooked for him, just seeing their prince stuff himself with food was enough to him. He hoped Wooyoung gets to enjoy his every meal and have a smile that never leaves his face. As Hongjoong and Jongho played a game of chess on the other table , as they kept watch over their prince from time to time. Seonghwa made sure to calculate the right time to send Wooyoung to the seamstress along side when they will depart.

Although every prince has at least 10 maids serving him everyday, but Wooyoung didn't want anyone. He couldn't trust anyone, so he only wanted his guards with him. Even though the queen insisted, Wooyoung wouldn't budge he had a lot to hide and considering the amount of maids attempts of poisoning him in the castle was enough to hate them all. His guards were capable of everything, why would he need someone else to serve him?

Therefore, the three of them refused to let anyone meddle in with Wooyoung's business. They knew, that Wooyoung trusts them only and that they would never allow intruders to do anything. In short, Wooyoung feels safe in anywhere where Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Jongho were there.

   On the other hand, San was staring at a couple of documents he had to revise from yesterday. He couldn't really forget or even think of exactly from Wooyoung's words. What is it? What is he hinting? What is he hiding? What's behind his agreement to the marriage?

   " YAH IM TALKING TO YOU " yelled Yeosang slamming San's office with pure anger. Yunho sighed reviewing the documents instead as Mingi kept looking at the clock on the wall incase. " SO WHAT? IM BUSY " yelled San back glaring at Yeosang, like please shut the fuck up. Yeosang relied the glare and threw the papers infront of San.

   " HOPE YOU DONT ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON " screamed Yeosang sticking his tongue out and slamming San's office door shut. San stood up and went to open the door hurriedly " HOPE YOU DONT GET A HONEYMOON BASTARD " yelled San through the hall, as Yeosang stuck his middle finger out and continued walked way.

   Yeosang was hurriedly walking, he didn't notice that someone was in his way. He bumped right into the person, due to the other's strong build Yeosang fell to the ground. He groaned in pain as he looked up to look at whom the fuck dared to bump into him.

   " Gee look at where you are going babe " spoke Jongho looking at the light person he pushed to the floor. Upon noticing it was the boy he saw the other day with San, he kneeled down to the ground and look carefully at the beautiful boy.

   " Are you hurt anywhere beautiful? " said Jongho handing his hands out to the boy, from the shocked of knowing it was Jongho, Yeosang blushed. He was so ready to throw hands up until he layed his eyes on him, he was alluring. " L-look at where you are going... " mumbled Yeosang unable to look at him longer, his face heating up at the names he was just called.