Chapter 5

It was almost time for the couple to wake up from their slumber and join the royal family in their breakfast. As per usual, San was first to wake up his body reacting to his inner alarm. He tried to move but he firmly couldn't , before he was going to push further he looked to his right only to freeze in sight.

  Wooyoung was curved in a ball into San's chest and had all his arms around San snuggling him tightly. San's breath hitched at the angelic face of Wooyoung, but what caused his heart to stir up as soon as he woke up was how close Wooyoung was, personal space nonexistent but San wasn't even complaining. In fact, when the maid came in to wake him up he waved at her to leave as she bowed hurriedly and left face red with embarrassment.

   Seonghwa almost chuckled at her face, he obviously understood why. He just went into their room 30 minutes ago to find them all snuggly making him almost squeal at the adorable sight of his prince. He was used to Wooyoung snuggling his arms and now he was snuggling into San whom kept him close and secure.

   He could have sworn that it was Wooyoung's most peaceful face ever since he was born. Afterall Wooyoung's mother was assassinated for giving birth to him in secret and announcing to the world he was the king's son. She knew she will be killed but her son no, because the king doesn't want his reputation to be tarnished even more, so he kept Wooyoung. It was true Wooyoung lived his worse live but at the least he was still alive due to his mother's sacrifice.

   San stared fully at Wooyoung's sleeping face, he softly played with his hair strands, separating his brown and blonde locks with a smile plastered around his face. San traced his fingers around his hair until he felt to what seemed like a scar, frowning. He delicately traced it noticing how long and new it was. Wooyoung started squirming placing his forehead further into San, which was left noticeably by San. He started stroking his head on impulse thinking that touching his scar caused the reaction.

   On the other hand, Wooyoung was simply trying to suppress his migraine from ruining his sleep, knowing fully he will probably wake up. He kept squeezing his head at the hard surface not knowing what it was because his head was his only concern. Despite everything he kept fighting the urge to wake up until his pain was tolerable. He unlocked his hand from his current hugging partner, as he placed his hands on his forehead squeezing it with his eyes.

   " Hey..? What's wrong..? " said San which almost sounded like a whisper to anyone, as Wooyoung laid his body back clutching his forehead. " I need Seonghwa... now " mumbled Wooyoung almost groaning at the pain rushing through his veins. He recognized San's voice but right now his head was his only care.

   The only time Wooyoung showed the fact he was in pure pain was when it came to his migraine. Wooyoung would scream and hold his ears and head all together begging his father to stop. His pain was intolerable he could only beg to be left alone, and due to his migraine even dancing was impossible. So Wooyoung developed a tendency to lose his control over his emotions because he couldn't express his emotions.

   " Your highness, whats wrong? " barged Seonghwa in upon hearing his name, he made sure not to make any noise incase it was his migraine attack. Which as Seonghwa saw is definitely a migraine, he immediately took out the needle and prepared his medicine. Almost immediately, he injected Wooyoung through his forearm which was visible. San simply froze with Wooyoung's arm still around him and so was his arm.

   " What's happening? " asked San in a lower voice as Seonghwa instructed him to be quiet. " Migraine attack " replied Seonghwa in a whisper pointing at his head. The crown prince was taught various medical disease's throughout his life which made him know what exactly he was talking about. It was a rare disease that occur 1 in 20,000 people. It caused  him distress to remember it had no cure.