What should we name her?

The week after that, the chauffer drove the new-born baby and her Mother from the hospital to their Palace.
The King had opened his arms for his one-week old baby at the gate.
The baby giggled in his arms and started playing with her Father. He was really chuffed that he had started a new family of his own but the scarf on his one-week old baby's head really did concern him.
"What is that on her head?" The king asked the Queen.
"Oh yes about that.... I'll tell you in the bedroom."
So as they entered the Palace, the guards opened every closed door for the Queen and King that was in their way until they reached the bedroom.
The Queen laid the baby down in the cot and hushed her to sleep. After she was snoozing, the Queen began to talk.
"She, she was born with that scarf."
"Born! Born with it? What are utter nonsense are you saying?" Questioned the King, raising his voice.
"I'm being honest. She came onto the hospital head with that scarf on! Its called a hijab I believe. I think Muslims wear it?"
"What?" Asked the King, sounding even more shocked.
"Well just take it off her then!"
"That's the thing. When I touch her hijab, it starts to glow and grow more."
"What do you mean by grow?" He asked, scrunching his face up into a scowl.
"I mean that the length of the hijab increases."
"This is nonsense! Watch, I'll show you!" He moaned.
He walked over to his baby girl and touched the hijab, and then he was able to see the length of it increase.
The king jumped back in suprise.
"W-why is this happening to her?"
"I don't know." The Queen replied with a sigh.
"It might not be a bad thing. It might mean that she's special."
"Hmm, yes maybe."
"Have you thought about what to call her?"
The King and Queen both looked at the baby girl and said in unison, "Rapunzel."