Frying Pans

Before I begin this chappie (barely), I'd like to firstly thank @Zammurad for the amazing cover at the top! Honestly, I just love it! Its just the amazing cover and she's so amazing for being able to make it ;)
Sisters, if your in need of a book cover, I suggest you ask @Zammurad :D Thank you sis!

My hands were literally 2 centimetres away from my tiara which was in okay-looking guy's hands, but then...

the bad guy grabbed us both!

"Where do you think you're going? You're not going anywhere." He said with a smirk showing his yellow teeth.

Oh his breath stinks! He must've eaten garlic earlier on in the day.

Wait, there's bad guys in my tower!!!!

Out of fear, I grabbed he nearest item near me and hit both of the guys with it, which was a frying pan.

They both fell flat on the floor when we quickly ran away for our chance to escape.

I was following the okay-looking guy because I didn't really know where to go.

I've never been in this sort of situation before!

Next thing you know, okay-looking guy opens the door to the tower! I didn't follow him then. I can't leave the tower, that's one of mum's rules of forbidden things that you should not do list.

"Come quick! There going to be coming after you!"

"Never!" I refused. I'm too scared!

I could hear loud clomping of garlic breath guy's steel heels running behind me.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I screamed out of fear.

Running, running, and running made me trip over a twig and fall on land!

My eyes grew big because I was actually experiencing the outside!

Oh the grass smells so grassly!
The flowers smell so flowery!
And the large plant smells like trees!

Oh I don't ever wanna go back, I love it here!

"Quick Rapunzel, there still coming after us!"

I listened to okay-looking and ran as far as I could from garlic breath!

Then I felt a tug at the back of my dress, evil garlic breath held me tight, but with my egg-frying pan I hit him hard in the... face until he felt dizzy and could not open his eyes...