Random Tiara

"Let me up!" The okay-looking guy screamed.
"But- but you're a stranger!" I'm sure mum told me to never talk to strangers.
"Please, I really need you to let me up now." He shouted even louder.
"But what if you're a bad guy?" I wondered aloud.
"No, I'm not the bad guy, the bad guys are the ones chasing after me! Quickly, let me in!"
Oh no, I don't want the bad guys to come, I better let him in quick.
Even though he's a stranger, I don't think he's a bad guy. It really makes sense that if a guy has good looks, then he has a good personality which makes him the good guy!

So I let down my hijab and half of it (which is enough) came rolling down the tower and he started to climb up the viscose material, all the way to the top and jumped into the tower.

We looked into each others eyes for a moment in silence, but I don't really know why.

"Well this is akward-" I said.
Well it was akward, we were staring each other for no reason.

"When I said 'let me up' I was expecting you to bring a ladder down, not let down whatever that is on your head. What is it? A hijab?"
"Yeah"
"Oh"
We stayed quiet for a while again and then okay-looking guy started to gasp when he heard grunts from outside.

We ran to the window to see two tall, fierce men with blonde hair and green suits climbing up the tower with sharp daggers.

"It was really nice to meet you and all- but I've got to go!" He said in a hurry and then he took the tiara off my head and placed it in his bag.

"Wait, that's my tiara!" I ran after him.
I know its not, but it fell on my head from the sky, that must mean that its destined to be mine, right?