Magic Hijab

15 years and 11 months and 3 weeks later
"Rapunzel, let down your hijab!" I heard Mother shout very loud from the bottom of the tower.
The reason why Mother has to scream so loud just for me to let down my hijab is not because there is a far amount of distance between the top of the tower and the bottom of the tower, but because I've got bad hearing unfortunately.
I rolled my *___ cm long hijab all the way down the tower so Mother could climb up it, to enter the tower.
If I could tell you the measurement of my hijab, I would.
But sadly no can do, the rulers are just not long enough for my hijab ^_^
It only goes up to 30 cm, which is only a sixtieth of the scarf. And you may be thinking, you're taking your hijab off, won't any non-mehrams see you?
Not really so there's no need to fear! Even when all of my hijab is rolled down to the tower, there's still a lot left over here, and in my bedroom, and in the bathroom, and in the cellar, and in the-
"Rapunzel! I'm still waiting. What is taking you so long?"
"Oh sorry Mother!" I apologized and then quickly let my hijab down, afterwards watching her climb it like a tree.
"Rapunzel, what is this mess?" Said Mother, moaning at my scattered trails of books all over the room.
"I like to read. Mother "
"Quickly tidy this mess up this instant!"
"Why? Its not like anyone's coming over. No-one ever comes over. Remember? To protect my hijab?"
"Yes, yes I remember. Good girl Rapunzel."
"So Mother, does that mean for the rest of my life, I will never ever see a human other than you?"
"Yes, yes, my precious. You've asked me this many times and I've answered this many times. You don't want the bad guys after you, do you?"
I shook my head very quickly.
"No, not at all."
"Good, good." She said with a smile.
"I'm really glad you understand that over here, at the top of the tower is the only place where you'll be safe. Countless of men want your hijab. Its too priceless, made out of pure silk, the length is what they are chasing for too. But mostly in the magic! The magic this hijab contains is just too special, which is why you are safe here. Where no-one can find you or take your magic away."
She warmly smiled at me at pulled me into a hug.
"I'm your Mother, I know best! And from tomorrow I'll be setting off to the paint factory, to get your favourite paints since your birthday is coming up."
"Oh thank you Mother, but how long will you be?"
"Just a couple of days maybe."
"Days? Why so long?"
"Well I'm going to the PaintFactoryExtra, not the one I normally go to. I am going to the extra large one to get you very special paints. And its a 6 hour journey there and I'd like to meet people and do other.... stuff. You will be okay, won't you?"
"I don't know. It'll be pretty lonely since I'm not even safe to see anyone."
"Oh you'll be fine, you've got Pascal." She pointed at my pet Chameleon with a smile.
Pascal turned into a very very black colour, camoflauging into my hijab.