Feelings

He hugged me tight, then he said,"you're not alone anymore"

my body crashed between his arms I took a deep breath as I rested my chin on his shoulder, a smile creeped on my face as I heard his voice, it's just like when a father whisper in his child's ear so warm and comforting. He is so different his hug is relaxing he is a really weird and confusing mixture I don't get how could he be so violent and still so kind, careless but still over protective and in a gang but so respectful. He's so different, charming in his own way.

"Ah Justin, I'm fine now" I said chuckling as his arms still wrapped around me.

He laughed then said "I'm sorry"

"So where is your mom now ?"

He breathed deeply and remained silent for a while like he's having flashbacks, I don't know what he's been through but I already can tell that he's been through a lot.

"She is sick and she needs a 24/7 care so she's staying with my aunt"

I gave a weak smile.

"What about Robin? Shouldn't he be in school?"

"He is in school! I won't let him take another path"

"A path like yours ?" I feel like the words really hurt him.

"Maybe" he sighed ... I wanted to fix what I've done now I mean I'm not supporting him in any kind of way.

"Aww so you're like his daddy !!" I said teasing him and sticking my tongue out he rose his eyebrow.

"However you still use your fingers to count" he said I really like that side of Justin so caring and funny !

We spent the whole night talking it's weird how everyone is so shallow that they only see the sexy dangerous guy and never notice how great he is.

"Okay ! So let's get some sleep today" he said getting up extending his hand to me to help me getting up he head downstairs I followed him I thought for a moment then "ummm Justin"

"Hmmm"

"Do you mind if I slept next to you?" I asked then he looked at me knitting his eyebrows.

"Ah sure why not but you should be less hyperactive sleeping next to me!" He said smiling I blushed, this is so embarrassing !! My sleep is usually quiet except when I'm nervous, sick or having a nightmare.

"Okay" I replied quietly.

He took his shirt off showing his abs, his back muscles extended as his arms' muscles stretched pulling his shirt up. Now you sir, are the sexiest human being ! He turned around looking at me I shook my head slightly bringing myself back to reality he smiled.

"You'll sleep wearing the pj ?" He asked.

"Ah yeah I'm fine like this" I said jumping in the bed quietly sliding under the cover and spreading my hair on the pillow I felt his body next to me then his arms were wrapped around me, his legs are touching mine he rested his head behind mine then I felt his breath near my ear "I hope you don't mind this, since you slept on the pillow I always hug" he whispered actually there is a lot of pillows next to him.

"Not at all" I replied then his lips placed a kiss on my neck and returned back to my ear he whispered

"I know how was your past, but don't worry I'll be different ... I know how the boys treated you, just a beautiful girl with no emotions but I'll make you my princess I feel you ... pain will no longer take a place in your life, I'll always be there for you, Silver, you're my everything"

Every word made me remember all this memories it made me remember how my relationships were I've never been with the right guy like ever because yes, I have this weak heart that fall for the worst people maybe because I feel insecure and always confused I've never had this thing with the right decisions maybe because my parents died ? Karen's parents treated me very well but you still have this fear when you don't have your own father to protect you and hug you when you're scared your own mother to be there for you when you need her, I remembered Matt, my whole life was replayed in front of my eyes, I let the tears fall wetting the pillow ... I guess Justin noticed how silent I was.

"Silver ?" He whispered.

I rolled myself and hid myself inside his arms he fisted my hair between his fingers tugging me to his body he is so warm I felt so comfortable I let my finger wander touching his chest and hovering in circles until I slept between his arms.

Ever woke up next to an angel ?!

Because I did.

I watched Justin as he was still sleeping he's so calm and peaceful I wanted to kiss him so much I mean I've never had a lip kiss from him! But why didn't he kiss me those time before ? Does he still like Kaitlin?!! Okay he is moving now, I think he'll wake up ! And when he wake up he'll kiss me right ? Okay anytime now, c'mon ... c'mon !! Shit !! He just moved to the other side Ah Okay maybe I just should get up, because he's the guy, he should kiss me!

I gave up and got out of the bed I was thinking while I'm on my way out of the room then I stopped for a while actually I don't care who kiss the other first ! And f*** Kaitlin, I ran back to the bed and jumped on Justin, he opened his eyes when I let my lips crash into his, I kissed him passionately, and he kissed me back I was holding his head between my hands while he wrapped his arms around me, a moan slipped out of his lips, letting me know that he's enjoying the kiss so I smiled while biting his lower lip, my long hair was brushing his skin.

He turned us over to make my body beneath him, his lips moved to my neck placing soft kisses, hot breath over my skin ... I enjoyed the kiss and his touch as well but I've never been further than that, it was uncomfortable for me as I think I may not be able to please him, I think my experience won't be enough for a guy like Justin, our lips parted when his phone rang, I opened my eyes, actually I didn't know that I closed them.

"Shit ! I gotta get that" Justin said.

I nodded my head while mentally sighed in relief.

"Hello" Justin said then he knitted his eyebrows.

"Okay I'm coming"

"Everything okay ?" I asked hugging my knees placing my head on them.

"Yeah, it's Robin he wants me to give him a ride"

"So why the frown?"

He leaned against the wall cupping his chin then lifted his gaze to me, I watched his moves silently until he cleared his throat then said "I don't know, I heard a familiar voice next to him"

__________________________

Thanks for the readers I hope you like the chapter, don't forget to vote and once I get a fine number of reads I'd like to announce something :)