Chapter 29 🔞🔞🔞

“Can I take a shower, P' Dis?” asked the young man, who was not feeling comfortable because he hadn't taken a proper shower since the time he fell sick. 

“Okay but take a warm shower. And don't take too long,” said Disco. Jump grinned and nodded before Disco carried Jump into the bathroom in his arms. Then let Jump take a shower by himself.

"Be careful not to get your cast wet," Disco reminded him again before lying on the bed with dizziness from all the liquor he drank earlier. Disco lied thinking about his previous conversation with his friend. He thought about himself and Jump and then his mind wandered about his own father.

After taking a shower Jump realized that he did not bring the clothes that P' Tin handed him earlier, into the bathroom. He only had towels with him.

"P' Dis" Jump called Disco but there was no response.

"Phi Dis," Jump called again. But it's still as quiet as ever.

“Are you asleep already?” Jump said to himself before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist and supporting himself against the wall of the bathroom to reach the door and open it gently. Looking at the bed, he saw Disco lying motionless.

"Ah, you really fell asleep," Jump mumbled not too loudly. He didn't want to trouble Disco to pick up his clothes for him. So the young man then slowly limped over to the clothes hanging from a hanger outside the closet door in the room.

Suddenly !!!

"Oops.. ouch!" Jump cried out, more shocked than hurt. He fell when bending down to sit on the floor of the room because the other leg that supported his weight was exhausted. Disco who had slept a little woke up immediately, getting startled.

“What happened?!” Disco asked in shock as well as and moving immediately to help Jump.

"I fell, but it didn't hurt me that much," Jump replied in a dry, shy voice.

"Then why didn't you call me?" Disco asked quietly as he crouched down to help Jump stand up.

“I called you. But you didn't hear me," the young man answered feeling offended. He extended his hands to reach Disco with his arm to push himself up to his feet.

“Oh! ” The towel was about to come off, causing Jump to panic and quickly releases his hand from Disco's arm to grab the towel until he lose his balance causing Disco to quickly wrap around his arms around his thin waist so he wouldn't fall down again.

“What the hell are you doing? You're going to get hurt again," Disco said feeling devastated. The young boy's face flushed when he realized his body was attached to Disco in that condition. In addition to that, the towel was about to fall off again.

“Oh, well, the towel will come off,” replied the young man feeling a little embarrassed. Disco went silent as he looked at the small hand that held the towel in place. His smooth, flat belly with the scent of mild soap made Disco feel aroused. When Jump was sick, he endured quite a bit and ignored his dark desires. Even though when he was wiping Jump's body for him, Disco had a calm expression on his face. But in his heart, he was trying hard to suppress his needs and emotions. Disco didn't think that the figure of a young man without any curves like that of a woman would get him to feel so aroused. But previously when he was with those women, it would take time for them to seduce him and get him to feel aroused. But not with Jump.

“Phi Dis... Let me wear clothes now,” said the young man. His face flushed with heat as he saw Disco's strong gaze.

"You don't have to," Disco said hoarsely before scooping Jump into the bed.