Blue getting pounded

The clones had split, thanks to Daki getting mad. And of course now that they had time, Sekido and Karaku were all over Aizetsu. Sekido in the back and Karaku in the front. Sekido was pounding away. He had been very rough with Aizetsu. He had a thick red bruise on his ass.

Karaku was getting some good head. Atleast he was untill Sekido grabbed his throat. "Aizetsu is being rather loud, why dont you quiet him down." Karaku smiled and pulled Aizetsu up once Sekido let go of his throat. He kissed Aizetsu, quieting him down just a bit. He then shoved him back down on his dick and began face fucking him. That kept him much more quiet.

Sekido raised his hand and hit Aizetsu on the ass hard. Much harder than maybe needed. Aizetsu almost cried but Kraku shoved him again. Aizetsu was so tight and warm it was almost hard to fuck him. No ammout of anything got him to losen up a bit, so it was definitely something fucking him.

Hi mouth however, he couldn't keep it on a dick if it killed him. Karaku kept guiding his head down. "Aizetsu your doing fine- keep sucking your doing fine." Karaku knew he got nervous about doing bad so he would always try to...not stop but...do something. Nobody could figure out what he was doing.

Karaku continued to fuck Aizetsus face. It didnt take much longer to make him cum. He made sure Aizetsu had Karakus dick deep in his throat. After a moment Karaku stood. "Welp! I got what i needed. See you later Sekido~" Sekido growled and continued to fuck Aizetsu. He grabbed his hair and pulled him up. He wrapped a hand around his waist and continued fucking him. He moved his free hand to be choking him.

Sekido choked him for a few solid minutes. Eventually, he came up his ass. Aizetsu had cum just a bit earlier, however Sekido hadnt noticed. "Aizetsu, did you enjoy yourself?" Aizetsu was trying to tell Sekido to let his throat go, it wasnt working. Eventually he just had to yank his hand a little before Sekido realized.

Once Aizetsu could breathe properly again, he answered. "I did Sekido thank you." He looked back at Sekido. He was crying quite a bit. Basically sobbing.

Sekido gritted his teeth. He was always angry, but Aizetsu could tell he felt things other than angry right now. Which was good. "You did very good Aizetsu. Thank you." Aizetsu wasn't done. Even if he had been railed for a while now, he still needed to make sure he did atleast something for Sekido.

Sekido knew what Aizetsu would say. "No. Your going to bed. Go lay down. You need to be able to work again soon. As well as be absorbed soon." Aizetsu whined as Sekido began to get dressed. Sekido didnt do after care at all. He wasnt nice enough for all that. Once he left Aizetsu did as told. He pulled his pants back on and curled up in a ball. Resting for a bit. He wanted to do more than getting ass fucked by Sekido...but maybe they didnt have time. Next time! Next time they'd have time!