Tengen

Rember the last tengen chapter? Well this is what the girls do for him 💅

He has almost like...a throne room. He has a really big bean bag chair they can almost all fit on, and the room is just very nice. He does think hes a god so he has a room.

He doesn't have a place he is like super sensitive, but the girls have been touching him long enough to know how to touch him good

He spends a lot of time being treated like a prince in this room.

Makio and hina usually sit next to him, and Suma likes to sit between his legs as much as possible. She likes this spot because she can snuggle him good here.

The girls will dote on him an all, but suma does it the most. Makio likes to tell him how pretty he is and whatever. Hina usually has something shes feeding him. And Suma is just glued to him. She likes to snuggle him and give him kisses and everything else.

Makio falls asleep a lot..Hes just so comfortable and he always holds the girls close in the big bean bag chair it's hard not too

They will sometimes bring a blanket just to sleep in the bean bag chair

Now we finna get smutty 👹

He can be a bit more aggressive when it comes to playing god. Its easy for him to get somewhat lost in the mood

When it comes to fucking in the room its usually one at a time. And the other two will patiently watch.

Tengen doesn't typically use a lot of toys when it comes to fucking in the room.

Boob jobs and blow jobs happen a lot in this room. And usually the boob jobs are Hina and blow jobs are Makio

Tengen can get rough as i said, and usually when he gets rough the girls simply dont walk the next day. They snuggle in a pile on the couch and dont get up

He gets permission for anal in this room and this room alone

He really likes pulling Makio and Sumas hair when he fucks them. Hina wont let him. Her hair is too precious

Suma is extremely entertained by Tengens titties. He will sit in his lap and just play with them for...a very long time. Tengen doesn't really mind. It feels good so he lets her.

He thourally enjoys 69ing. Specifically with Suma he will kinda push her head down to shove all of it in. He likes how she specifically whines when he does it.

On occasion Tengen and Suma will tsg team one of the other girls. Sometimes its Suma pegging them while Tengen fucks them and sometimes its Suma eating them out before and/or after Tengen fucks them. Either way their getting tag teamed.

On occasion the girls just give up on dick. Sumas Bi 100%, the other two are just a little bi. Like 25%. Their not really sure they 100% like girls, but they dont really know either.