Tengen x Mitsuri

Ok so some fluffy head cannons first ofc because i kinda ship it i kinda dont? Idk lol.

Mitsuri is basically a 4th wife already. Their not married but shes treated the same as all the others.

The same way Tengen does special things for the other three he does it for Mitsuri too. He likes to make her little characters in sushi or small cute things like that.

He does her hair with her a lot. That or the other three do it. They absolutely love doing it. They absolutely love Mitsuri too. Especially Suma.

The order now goes Suma, Makio, Hina, Kanroji. Kanroji could genuinely sleep anywhere she just loves snuggling everyone at night.

Her parents thought the relationship was questionable but they were supporting. They also kinda thought Tengen was a player but obviously he isn't lol.

When Tengen and Kanroji first met he definitely knew he had a little crush on her but assumed it wouldn't become anything. However a while after when it didnt go away he very awkwardly talked to the other three about it. And eventually Uzui did confess to Kanroji.

These are gonna be more smutty ones now 👹

Uzui absolutely loves Kanrojis body. All the girls have a completely different body type but Kanrojis is like...the most different. Sure her muscles fold over and all but she still pretty fit. Like shes pretty buff honestly especially when shes flexing. But Uzui likes that he has someone who is genuinely like visibly fit. Its fun for him and Kanroji really likes that he appreciates her build.

Uzui absolutely loves kissing her. Everywhere. And Kanroji absolutely loves getting kisses.

Kanroji literally cant resist the man titties. Nobody can.

Kanroji didnt want to be loud at first so she did her best to stay quiet but she eventually did get comfortable enough to be kinda loud.

Tengen really enjoys eating her out

Kanroji pulls his hair a lot when they have sex. She just needs something to grab and he likes his hair pulled so perfect

Tengen has let her eat his ass before. It was a very odd feeling but he didnt hate it. He didnt know how to feel honestly, but Kanroji really liked it

Kanroji really likes putting her hair up so its not in the way because its so god damn long

Tengen really likes to pull her braids and pony tails. He doesnt pull them hard he just does a little yoink

Yes, they have done it with his wives before. Specifically Suma.

Suma likes Kanroji. Suma has 3 wives and one husband, its just that nobody knows that ok 😭 Shes the real player here yall